Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   18th ORT Building (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61620)

Aelia Jusa 07-11-2002 06:14 PM

<font color="deeppink", Size="4">Welcome to the Eighteenth building of the Order of the Royal Toads!! All are welcome, members and non-members alike, to come in and join the frolics!!!</font>

<font color="fuschia", size="3">Massages are aplenty! Beau's givin em, or is he gettin em? Hard to tell... ;) Shadow is still in B13, hopefully dancing up a storm for our entertainment. Tao's being naughty, (well probably, hard to keep up, but that's what she does best [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). Davros is in fair Paris, and I'm sure will return with gifts galore for me and the other gorgeous ORT babes [img]smile.gif[/img] .</font>

<font color="Pink">Here's the official map of the ORT Building:

This is the home of the ORT, please, make yourself at home, but stay away from floor B13, the power's gone and it's infested with monsters (and Shadow :D ), floor 4 is still free and can be rented at any time, the rest of the floors are:

Roof: Pool and BBQ area.
5th: HADB Offices, access denied to all non-members.
4th: Not taken(Currently used as hostage confinement area.)
3rd: ORT private offices and barracks, no admittance.
2nd: ORT kitchen, food storage, library, magical items storage and computer area. No admittance without security clearance.
1st: Shared ORT/HADB area, no admittance to non-members.
Ground floor: Reception, cafeteria, restaurant and gift shop.
B1: Labs(Access Denied.)
B2: Guardian Monster Storage(Access Denied.)
B3: Cold Fusion Reactor(Access Denied.)
B4: Pipelines, Marzipan and Chocolate.
B5: Barb's knicker collection.
B6-12: Empty or used for storage.
B13: Monster infested and in disrepair, we do not recommend you go there.

Also note the excellent courtyard in which there is space for a HUGE bonfire which can be useful when roasting marshmallows, and the front of the building where there are three statues to be admired by all.</font>

Join the ORT by filling out an application (details below), then completing a series of gruelling and humiliating initiation procedures decided on by the Disrobed Division, including dancing in a tutu, visiting the mouse room with LS, and confronting Woolly Rupert in a domain of his choosing :D . Or if you don't like that, just ask and you'll doubtless be accepted ;) .

<font color="skyblue">Order of the Royal Toads - Application

Name:...........
Sex:...........
Clothing preference (yes or no will do):............
Spanking preference (as above):...........
Number of tentacles:...........
Liking of toads (please indicate preference):
1 (not at all)
2 (not very much)
3 (somewhat)
4 (quite a lot)
5 (love them!)
Swimming ability:............

Don't forget this is just preliminary information. There's also the evening wear and bathing suit judging after this. </font>

<font color="hotpink", size="4">Come in, have fun, and above all, be nekked!!!</font>

Sir Goulum 07-11-2002 06:21 PM

<font color=Orange>HI! Now lets get a party started!</font>

TAOWolf 07-11-2002 06:57 PM

ooooo........

so you would like to be next, Sir G??? :D [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]

Aelia, I think it's about time for my nekkid oak dancing...
prolly this weekend, eh? ;)

Sir Goulum 07-11-2002 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TAOWolf:
ooooo........

so you would like to be next, Sir G??? :D [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]

Aelia, I think it's about time for my nekkid oak dancing...
prolly this weekend, eh? ;)

<font color=Orange>Oh, but lookit my cute innocent face in my sig (yes thats me)</font>

Galadria 07-11-2002 07:32 PM

No cute innocents allowed in the ORT. Cute, yes, innocent...we do away with that pretty fast. :D

TAOWolf 07-11-2002 07:49 PM

Yes, Gala is right dear.......that is usually nipped in the butt pretty fast around here.... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Now, Binky......... are you ready for your hot tub now? ;)

Aelia Jusa 07-11-2002 08:34 PM

Definitely Tao! Can't come soon enough round here ;)

Hmm, Goulum, I have grave doubts about you [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] . I was tipped off when you said you didn't like spanking... I think some re-education might be in order... [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] Go ogle the statues for a few hours! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

shadowhound 07-12-2002 05:54 AM

After much climbing Shadow pulls himself out of B13 and up to the roof, "You really have to do some cleaning down there!!! I think i am out of daggers, i swear half the creatures odwn there look like the things in the back of my ice-box."

Sir Goulum 07-12-2002 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Galadria:
No cute innocents allowed in the ORT. Cute, yes, innocent...we do away with that pretty fast. :D
<font color=Orange>Well, you know what I mean! Possibly maybe I'll have a massage tommorrow! If I am tired enough, I'll have it to wake me up!</font>

Beaumanoir 07-12-2002 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Galadria:
innocent...we do away with that pretty fast. :D
Lol, Yea, This Is True... You Need Some Re-education, Take This Nutella With You...