Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Seeing Eye Quest (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51494)

Dog of War 03-10-2001 01:53 AM

OK, I rescued Haer daelis? Um, how did I solve the rest of the quest. There is a place I can't go???

Accord 03-10-2001 01:55 AM

A place you cannot go?? Can you be more specific on which map and which part of that map? (please)

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!

Accord 03-10-2001 01:57 AM

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
Hare'dalis and Unseen Eyes are two separate quests.
But if you are trying to enter the Unseen Eye dungeon, you will need to watch a little drama near the middle of the Temple District and then talk to a priest in Temple of Helm.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!

Dog of War 03-10-2001 01:58 AM

Oh yea details...

OK so I am in the sewers, and there is a passage that says it is blocked. I can't get anywhere else?

Dog of War 03-10-2001 02:00 AM

They just start in the same areas? OK I will check in the temple of Helm. I don't remember if I did that or not. I saw this drama in the middle of the temple district, people poking out their eyes and all. Thanks.

Accord 03-10-2001 02:01 AM

SPOILER:
>
>
>
>
>
>
Yup, that's definitely leading to the Unseen Eye dungeon or cult.....Go back to the surface and view a little drama between the Unseen Eye Cultist and a priest of Lathander, then just follow along.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!

Accord 03-10-2001 02:02 AM

Talk to the Helm priest as soon as you enter the temple, he should be standing underneath the middle statue facing the exit/entrance within the temple.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!

Dog of War 03-10-2001 02:10 AM

Thanks for your help. Off I go

white heron 03-10-2001 08:04 AM

The first time as a thief/mage i did this one,and was offered the mission by the Temple of helm.
The second time as a fighter/cleric it was offered by Lathander,...so it varies i guess with what role you play.

------------------
"And remember what i told you....Walk with rage against those who threaten the great Mother!".

250 03-10-2001 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by white heron:
The first time as a thief/mage i did this one,and was offered the mission by the Temple of helm.
The second time as a fighter/cleric it was offered by Lathander,...so it varies i guess with what role you play.

yo, made your weapon yet? tell me its stats please, because i remember you mention it is a katana does dispel... this background is hard to make, because best katanas come from Kara-tur, and Kara-tur is not known for mages, why do they need dispel? please give me the detailed stats