Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Funniest NPC dialogue/moment in EfU? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38052)

Ziroc 03-23-2005 11:03 PM

Just wanted to know what made you laugh the most. Out of all the NPC dialogue, or thing in the game (not your char or other chars) that you thought was most funny. (Like Krung selling pipeweed) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just post the text or a screenshot is even better! [img]smile.gif[/img]

T-D-C 03-23-2005 11:06 PM

Awww come on my barrel outfit is the funniest posted!

P.S I hear Durnan is looking for a cut in Krungs profits.

Teri-sha Illistyn 03-24-2005 12:04 AM

I was rolling for quite some time when I gave Choc the Catnip. The whole * See God, See God * almost had me in tears!!!

Another was one hunting down the teleporter that use to be in the Tavern and actually hearing gruting coming from the rooms.

Yet another * narrow eyes looking directly at Z * was the Badger incident. I know you said no PCs but I was laughing so hard I couldnt breathe.

Hmmmm lets see The cast of Cheers hanging out in Skullport... I was wondering what happened to them after the tv series ended.

There are more... ill add them when they come to me

Cloudbringer 03-24-2005 01:31 PM

Gotta say I was laughing out loud when I first gave catnip to Choc, too!

And my husband and I started singing the Cheers theme when we got to Skullport the first time.

Looking up close at the bear head in the Inn cracked me up! "HELP ME!"

Ravenbear 03-24-2005 06:16 PM

The woman on the upper floor that does not want you to sit next to her cause she has gas that one cracked me up the first time.
Going past the outhouse in skullport and hearing grunts coming out of it still makes me laugh.
And of coure Choc and the catnip is great..

StigTC 03-25-2005 04:07 PM

Well if you taking control of an NPC counts, then it would have to be; "YOU NO RAPE HER". :D

Ziroc 03-25-2005 05:47 PM

HAHAH! I remember that! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Come on guys! Mooorrree! Anyone else? [img]smile.gif[/img]

shamrock_uk 03-25-2005 06:00 PM

I did have a 'Dragon? What dragon?!' moment on level 9 which was quite funny. I'd been teleporting down and coming back up a lot, and going backwards through the level the dragon doesn't spawn (or at least not until you're way past him).

Despite the warnings of my erstwhile companions I was just standing there utterly convinced that no dragon dwelt there and determined to prove it to them. You can imagine my surprise when this massive black one swooped out of the sky and landed right behind me! Much hilarity at my expense ensued [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-25-2005, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: shamrock_uk ]

T-D-C 03-25-2005 08:52 PM

I also like how the Half-orc bartender in skullport calls my half orc a dirty half-orc LOL Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Also Del'iner Slayten comments about passing gas after you have finished the Hand of Bane Quest.

[ 03-26-2005, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]

robertthebard 03-26-2005 06:58 AM

I think my most recent one was on the Tradeway, just outside of Waterdeep. Ya' know, the area for low lvl chars? I'm dinking along, whacking bears, and here comes this troll, straight out of the Troll Bark.
I was a Shadow Dancer, so I hid, and slipped away, he saw me, *low lvl areas equal low lvl chars, with low move silently, vs creature with high spot.*, so then I have to do the Shadow dancer blink, which is unhide, then hide. I was about to get away, when another low lvl char shows up, and gets a fear effect from something, and commences to get killed by the troll. Checking my alignment, I decided to help him. All was pretty much a slaughter, until an owl bear started screaming ouch, and running away.