Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I think I just played it...... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37449)

Dagorion 08-29-2002 09:39 PM

Is it the Undermountain one in "Action" that started off in a Y-something Tavern? And had MONSTERS THAT KEPT ON RESPAWNING!!! If not then the propper Undermountain must be spectacular if it then I loved it! Except that Altar of Mask that stole my items.

Ziroc 08-30-2002 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dagorion:
Is it the Undermountain one in "Action" that started off in a Y-something Tavern? And had MONSTERS THAT KEPT ON RESPAWNING!!! If not then the propper Undermountain must be spectacular if it then I loved it! Except that Altar of Mask that stole my items.
Nope, doesn't sound like ours.. I don't have any 'take your items' scripts in our Mod.. that is just wrong. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dagorion 08-30-2002 08:43 AM

Ok, when i said "stole items" i eant that it took them but they they were on the altar after we had destroyed it to see what was inside. So It wasnt your mod? And another totally unrelated thing Z, i noticed you are member number 2... im just curious who is number 1?

Blade 08-30-2002 11:45 AM

hehe thats a common question the moderator is number one, the one that maintains the board?, or it actually doesn't exist [img]tongue.gif[/img] , or at least thats how i believe it is. Also Z when is your mode going to be online? I'm anctious to play it.

Memnoch 08-30-2002 01:15 PM

It was online just now...I spent a good 4 hours in there, hacking away. Awesome scenery, Z. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Djinn Raffo 08-30-2002 04:07 PM

I've been looking for it but havent found it yet! I'm pumped to check it out. Is it server characters only?

Memnoch 08-31-2002 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
I've been looking for it but havent found it yet! I'm pumped to check it out. Is it server characters only?
No, it's local as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dagorion 08-31-2002 02:49 AM

That brings up another question, how do i get a server character(im sick of not being allowed to go onto some games) and is it possible to take my local character and turn him into a server one? I have gotten to lvl 4 with hard work and dont want to start at lvl 1 again.

Dreamer128 08-31-2002 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dagorion:
That brings up another question, how do i get a server character(im sick of not being allowed to go onto some games) and is it possible to take my local character and turn him into a server one? I have gotten to lvl 4 with hard work and dont want to start at lvl 1 again.
Nope, not possible. But some server games allow you to train your char to any level...

Dagorion 08-31-2002 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dreamer128:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dagorion:

Nope, not possible. But some server games allow you to train your char to any level...</font>[/QUOTE]Ok... now how do i get a server character?