Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   This Order -> DS,MW,NWN (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33767)

Anamics 06-21-2002 02:51 PM

HEh, just interesting to know. Who played all three and in this order too. I havent got my hands on NWN but it'll be this order as soon as it hits my com at home.

Dungeon Siege - played a fair bit but lacks what i want in a depthful RPG.

Morrowind - Looks great, Plays great. Slightly bugfull but i've downloaded the Patch. ( talk about being able to see enemy HP! )

NwN - *groans and moans* i still dont have it.

Cheers to a great year of good and decent RPGS. or should i say Great =)

MagiK 06-21-2002 02:53 PM

<font color="#22cccc">I did it in that order, sad thing is that Morrowwind isn't going to see the light of day again for a long long time [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Anamics 06-21-2002 02:55 PM

And something else to note.

Anyone of you having this serious problem of suddenly having a handful of games to account for!?

I'm over and done with DS even before i finished it, coz i skipped onto Morrowind once i got my hands on it. Now i've just downloaded that patch and started a new character but NwN's forecasted to reach my doors this monday. Oh no!. *huge prob* i loved MW but what am i to do when NwN's out? ... something like I like sally but i'm fond of Mary too - Who gets the date.. *STUMPED!*

Anamics 06-21-2002 02:59 PM

Sheesh. Guess u're knda right Magik.

I'll go down unto Neverwinter and finish my 60 game hours. say.. 4 days? haha then i'll be able to have time to go back to MW... If Morrowind doesnt see the light of day. I'd say Bioware is guilty of creating too addictive games. muahaha

The X 06-22-2002 12:03 AM

Greetings Anamics,
You mentioned something about having your copy reaching your door this Monday? Did U ordered it thru the net or something?
Nonetheless.....I just have to say this...."SO VERY JEALOUS!!!!"

Ziroc 06-22-2002 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Anamics:
HEh, just interesting to know. Who played all three and in this order too. I havent got my hands on NWN but it'll be this order as soon as it hits my com at home.

Dungeon Siege - played a fair bit but lacks what i want in a depthful RPG.

Morrowind - Looks great, Plays great. Slightly bugfull but i've downloaded the Patch. ( talk about being able to see enemy HP! )

NwN - *groans and moans* i still dont have it.

Cheers to a great year of good and decent RPGS. or should i say Great =)

I am sticking with Morrowind and NWN. DS is off the Hard drive soon.

PS: I am getting SICK and tired of gettting busted for picking a lock in Morrowind and they take ALL my stolen items.. (3 days worth)!! what is a Thief to DO!?! I have a very high skill in sneak and picking too. Argh! :D

Anamics 06-22-2002 01:30 AM

Hmm ... Ziroc. you can try dropping all the items on the ground before the guards get you =) then just pick them up again. haha.