Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I did it!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!1 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31950)

Heron 11-30-2002 02:15 AM

I finally beat the game-woohoo--I punked out ol' CET! Strafe left then right from that nasty Firestorm> Unfortunately there was nothing to it---Cet was just wayyyyyyyyyy too easy. Anyways, I want to thank all of you who gave me advice throughout the wonderful world of the Gael ..... I just restarted a new adventure---killed a troll and got an intriguing amount of exp. (4) unbelievable lol ty guys.

By the way I noticed an amulet in a niche above the lava in cets lava room---could never get it--any advice on how to retrieve it? jumping, climbing quick grabs, nothing works--I have 12 on athletics and still no help--even have a valkyrie pixie--uhuh no good.---What is the amulet ?ty

Now on my way to Erathsmedor--he will die by my Bauble Stick UNGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packrat 11-30-2002 11:11 AM

Congrats...Heron!!!!

[img]graemlins/jumpclap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/jumpclap.gif[/img]

Hope you enjoy it even more, the second time around... http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...ons/icon14.gif

I know I did.

Bungleau 11-30-2002 02:21 PM

Congrats on making it through, Heron. Now you get to see how many things you missed the first time (seriously!)

As for the amulet, it's the ward of... fire, IIRC. To get it, you need to jump from pile of stones to pile of stones until you reach it. If you look at the area before it, you'll see what I mean. There are a number of piles of stones in front of it that make a rudimentary staircase. Just keep hopping until you get it.

WillowIX 12-01-2002 05:40 AM

Excellent work Heron. [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] Do as packrat says and play ti through a 2nd time with your new classes and try them out. That´s the best part of the game ;) Congrats!!

LiOnHe@rT 12-01-2002 09:43 AM

boohoo! i havent even finished the game yet! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
anyway, using all u fellars' advice, i'm SURE i'll ace the game b4 long!

Packrat 12-01-2002 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by; LiOnHe@rT

boohoo! i havent even finished the game yet!
anyway, using all u fellars' advice, i'm SURE i'll ace the game b4 long!
You have to PLAY, if you want to finish.... :D

Tananda 12-01-2002 10:23 AM

Congratulations, Heron! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Poor old Cet has met his death once again ;)
Good luck on your second journey through Gael Serran! The second time is definitely better than the first one, and the third is better than the second, and..... ;)

[ 12-01-2002, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Tananda ]

macoati 12-01-2002 03:53 PM

Congrats Heron! I've returned to the Gael for my second time through just recently and I can second those here...the second time through is much better!

Olli Kalma 12-02-2002 06:43 AM

Packrat: "You have to PLAY, if you want to finish.... "

I know it too... I haven't play W&W for a month and I'm so depressed! :(
I like that game, I really do! But I just don't have time to play it!

I'm going to colassium next ( don't even know where it is, but don't spoil me yet... ) and get some mission to retrieve some dagger from under sea, and haven't found that samurai sword either, I know where it is but... Well
At vacation ( start 12.20.2002 ) I might have some time to play again!

I had two tent today ( physic and sweaden's oral exam ) and I exhaused!
One tent at wednesday, and two at next monday and two at next friday...
School really keeps me busy, But still have some time to chat here while waiting for next class to begin.

Btw. Day's Question : Does anyone know why 6.12 ( mark as 12.6 if month first day next ) is so important to finnish people?
Hint: The year was 1917...

Wyvern 12-02-2002 09:05 AM

Congrats, Heron!!!

That's terrific!!!

Glad to hear that you are playing through again too!

Wyv