Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Some help with the killing (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23599)

finalf 12-03-2003 06:38 PM

How do I kill the skeletons in the room that has pomab in it in easthaven. Chapter 6

the new JR Jansen 12-03-2003 07:59 PM

You have to kill Pomab and they'll die when he does. I guess you could also try a hold monster spell or something simmilar and do it that way, but don't take my word for it, just go after Pomab and pummel him to death.

Dar'tanian 12-03-2003 10:11 PM

Awwww poor arrogant fool!

ZFR 12-04-2003 07:46 AM

a (cheese?) thing to do is (attack) click on Pomab and immediately pause. If you see "X attacks false Pomab" then attack a different one till you get the right one.

NobleNick 12-04-2003 08:53 AM

<font color = mediumspringgreen>finalf,

I agree with Jansen and Co.: Attacking Pomab is quickest way to victory.

However, you CAN kill the skellies. They target your Mage or Bard, so I just run my lightweights around in circles and have my heavy hitters smack the livin' daylights out of the pursuers as they pass by. As well as being satisfying, this is good practice for your next battle.

What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!
</font>

Dar'tanian 12-04-2003 04:21 PM

You know my noble freind Nick that you can put ur little ryhme into your sig so it allways shows up instead of you haveing to type it every time! Go to your profile and type it into the Signature section! [img]smile.gif[/img]

NobleNick 12-05-2003 03:12 PM

<font color = mediumspringgreen>Dar'tanian,

Thank you. I tried; but wanted my little ditty to show up in same color as the rest of my message and, after struggling a bit with the codes required in sig, I gave up.

It is not bad, since I usually just go into edit mode on one of my previous messages, copy the whole thing, then back out of edit mode, paste into my new message and start editing. Sounds complicated but only takes about 8 seconds with a high speed connection. Also, it gives me the flexibiity to NOT add it when I vist general forums, etc.

However, if you know how I can get the right codes into my sig, I'm all ears....

What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!
</font>

pritchke 12-05-2003 03:23 PM

<font face="Verdana" size="3" color="#00FF00">You can still have your sig as the same font type, just leave out the end font tag of your message.

Like so.
</font>

[ 12-06-2003, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Dundee Slaytern 12-06-2003 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pritchke:
<font face="Verdana" size="3" color="#00FF00">You can still have your sig as the same font type, just leave out the end font tag of your message.</font>

Like so.

Which is frowned upon, as unclosed HTML tags can cause problems with the HTML page.

Memnoch 12-06-2003 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pritchke:
<font face="Verdana" size="3" color="#00FF00">You can still have your sig as the same font type, just leave out the end font tag of your message.

Like so.
</font>

G'day Pritchke, I've had to close your font colour HTML tag. Unfortunately we don't allow open HTML tags in messages here because of the effect it has on messages below it - for example in your case other messages below it can end up green as well. If Dundee hadn't closed your tag in his quote his post would have the same font formatting as yours would. For colours this isn't so bad, but people have been known to leave marquee tags and other HTML effects on and this can drastically affect the look for the entire page, so we'd appreciate if you guys always closed your tags. Sorry fellas, unfortunately there's no way I know of to legally" colour your sig. Thanks for your understanding. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2003, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]