Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   VALE OF SHADOWS CAVE???? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22556)

SPIDER-MAN 02-26-2002 11:26 PM

I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE VALE AND WENT THRU EVERY CAVE. APON COMING TO THE LAST ONE AND DEFEATING THE SORCERER/SKELETON AT THE END AND HIS MINIONS I CAN'T GET TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN. IS THERE A SECRET DOOR SOMEWHERE I HAVE 3 KEYS BUT NO WAY TO GET THRU THE WHOLE PICTURE....I'M CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!!!

Dundee Slaytern 02-27-2002 01:26 AM

Examine the pillars in that room, especially the rightmost one. There's a lever on it.

NobleNick 02-27-2002 01:21 PM

<font color = mediumspringgreen>Spiderman,
I just finished Vale a week ago, but it is still hard to figure out where you are from your description. Are you in the room where you had the conversation with Mytos (and probably where you defeated the Myrkul's Sending) or are you on the next level?

(BTW, welcome to the forum! You might want to turn your caps lock off, so that we know when you really are screaming at us...)
</font>

Azred 02-27-2002 02:20 PM

<font color = lightgreen>screaming? Do you want to see screaming?!
<marquee direction = right, behavior = "alternate"> [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] THIS IS SCREAMING!!! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] </marquee>

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, he is most likely having trouble finding the switch, as Dundee Slaytern so sagaciously pointed out. Spiderman, move your pointer all over that first pillar; otherwise try the ALT key (is it the alt key? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] ).</font>

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: Azred ]</p>

J'aran 02-27-2002 02:23 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Azred:
<font color = lightgreen>Anyway, he is most likely having trouble finding the switch, as Dundee Slaytern so sagaciously pointed out. Spiderman, move your pointer all over that first pillar; otherwise try the ALT key (is it the alt key? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] ).</font><hr></blockquote>

I think it's TAB, but only if he has HoW, otherwise that key won't do anything.

And what's 'sagaciously'? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

NobleNick 02-27-2002 02:25 PM

<font color = mediumspringgreen>It's ALT. And, yes, he does need HoW for that to work.

Heh, heh, nice scream, Azred :D </font>

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: NobleNick ]</p>

J'aran 02-27-2002 02:31 PM

Ah, TAB is SoA then.

Azred 02-27-2002 07:53 PM

<font color = lightgreen>@NobleNick: Thank you. One does one's humble best. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

@J'aran: sagaciously = wisely.

ALT. TAB. Why not just hit them both and look at your wallpaper? :D </font>

SPIDER-MAN 03-03-2002 01:27 AM

Where is the Pillar located at???

zakharak 03-03-2002 02:00 AM

FIRST ONE ON THE RIGHT.

hope you can find it. How long have you been looking? Look again, it should be there: if not, then you have to start over.

Peace

(I don't know if you really have to start over.)