Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   edwin! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12409)

Gabrielles blades 04-07-2003 12:08 PM

hrmmm,
Okay, ive found an interesting and extremely humerous intercourse with my master monkey edwin

Spoiler:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In the copper coronet there is a sailor who comes on to *every* woman in the party...i never tried having edwin in his female form talk to him before, so i decided id do just that, and the result was absolutely hilarious!
edwina and him exchange dialogue a few times, each time he gets more upset, finally he decides to kill him and does so! unfortunate that the rest of the coronet didnt like it and went hostile, but i am an evil party so thats fine:)

i wish valen had a dialogue sequence for him:( she didnt, would be kinda cool if she turned him into a vampire or something or maybe just drained him dry.

Zarr 04-07-2003 12:51 PM

Yes I've done that and it's damn funny! Although it has to be said every female that talks to him is pretty funny...

Tancred 04-07-2003 04:55 PM

Valen does have a conversation with him. At least, she did when I was using her... do you have an old version of Valen, by any chance?

SixOfSpades 04-07-2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zarr:
Yes I've done that and it's damn funny! Although it has to be said every female that talks to him is pretty funny...
Except Imoen. Apparently BioWare thought that Salvanas would be gone (for one reason or another) by Chapter 6.

Edwin (as a male) has a dialogue with the barmaid in the Sea's Bounty as well.

Gabrielles blades 04-07-2003 10:58 PM

hrm odd,
i decided to try talking to him again and this time he had some dialogue with valen (he flees afterwards so do her last)

Oh, and he does have dialogue with imoen mayhap you ran into the same problem as i had with valen?

SixOfSpades 04-08-2003 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gabrielles blades:
Oh, and he does have dialogue with imoen ....
Really? Huh. In my version, his only response to her was the same default speech that he gives to every male.

Note that if the PC is Female, you can have some entertainment that way as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Myrddin L'argenton 04-09-2003 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gabrielles blades:
Oh, and he does have dialogue with imoen ....

Really? Huh. In my version, his only response to her was the same default speech that he gives to every male.

Note that if the PC is Female, you can have some entertainment that way as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]Yeah he gives up

Kaltia 04-09-2003 11:40 AM

Actually, the only way Salvanas hits on Imoen is with some help from a mod, and it is actually worth it :D