Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Circus tent (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11441)

Guyan Sethe 01-28-2003 10:00 AM

Is there a way to dispell the whole circus tent illusion without killing the circusfreak(can´t remember his name) who made it?

Alson 01-28-2003 10:06 AM

No.

Vedran 01-28-2003 10:18 AM

And why would you want to leave the Mighty Kalah live? He is a bad, bad, bad gnome.

Guyan Sethe 01-28-2003 10:24 AM

Well... He´s only bad cause all those awful people laugh at him. "I fight for the little men".

SixOfSpades 01-28-2003 06:03 PM

My whole beef with the Circus Tent is how pathetic everything is. You dispel some Werewolves, kill some Shadows (who were undoubtedly real) and kill Kalah, and your glorious victory parade consists of....two roulette wheels and an arrogant Gnome. This is it? THIS was the circus? Excuse me, but how do I turn it back into a palace?

Brennihelvete 01-28-2003 06:06 PM

Lol yeah, the palace looks so much better. Go Kalah!

Baros 01-29-2003 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
My whole beef with the Circus Tent is how pathetic everything is. You dispel some Werewolves, kill some Shadows (who were undoubtedly real) and kill Kalah, and your glorious victory parade consists of....two roulette wheels and an arrogant Gnome. This is it? THIS was the circus? Excuse me, but how do I turn it back into a palace?
You can dispel the werewolves? I always just ignore them as they can't hurt you until you attack (remember to turn off AI) and that excludes the one's in kalah's final lair. It's even easier solo to waltz through the whole thing, shoot kalah with a poisoned bolt of biting then turn invisible.

The reallyt sad thing is that the rest of the populace are *so* excited about it re-opening. Have none of them seen entertainment at the Copper Coronet?

Dundee Slaytern 01-29-2003 10:34 PM

Urm... the circus is more than just that tent. Recall the animals and weird contraptions outside the tent. They be part of the circus too.

SixOfSpades 01-30-2003 12:38 AM

Oh, yeah....when I'm done looking at the roulette wheels (you can't even gamble on them, like you could in BG1), I can go outside and watch a Snake caught in an endless loop, and enjoy the sight of a Moose locked in a cage too small to even turn around in. Whoopee. (blows party favor) I pity Keldorn's kids: They got dragged to that pitiful tent twice in the same week.

I once thought up a Copper Coronet MOD where you could win the CC as your Stonghold, and if you were of Good alignment, you could have the gladitorial pits in the back filled in, and in the resulting arena would go....the circus! A REAL circus this time, with dancing Bears and knife throwers and a Lion Tamer and magic shows. ("Come see me, swallow flaming knives!") Now that would be more like it.

Baros 01-30-2003 04:22 AM

Actually considering that it seems to be Quayle who's running the circus it's quite impressive. There's a good freak show if you like wing stubs.