Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   "Kitten" From Big Brother - should we drown her? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90260)

Donut 06-05-2004 06:09 AM

Radical anarchist lesbian activist my arse!!

Spoilt child who refuses to accept responsibility for the results of her own actions more like.

[ 06-07-2004, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Jaradu 06-05-2004 06:20 AM

Aye, burn the rebel! ;)

Donut 06-05-2004 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jaradu:
Aye, burn the rebel! ;)
Burnings too good for her! I'd like to put her over my lap and.......er! Sorry, that's something else!!

Gnarf 06-05-2004 06:24 AM

???

Who we talking 'bout, and how the hell can one burn while drowning?

Barry the Sprout 06-05-2004 07:36 AM

Just for anyone who cares Kitten used to be in the same left wing group as me - the Alliance for Workers Liberty. We're all quite mad you know... [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

But if thats the case then I strongly doubt she's really an anarchist. If she's in any way involved with us then shes a Trot, and from what I hear until quite recently she used to have a sub to our paper and help leaflet events with us.

Anyway, I haven't been following Big Brother, what did she do?

Son of Osiris 06-05-2004 08:09 AM

Drowning Kittens is animal cruelty at it's worse. Anyone who commits such an atrocity should be locked up until hell freezes over!

[ 06-05-2004, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: The Whackmiester ]

Davros 06-05-2004 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Whackmiester:
Drowning Kittens is animal cruelty at it's worse. Anyone who commits such an atrocity should be locked up until hell freezes over!
I would hzard a guess you decided to respond to the thread title rather than doing something as oddly opportune as reading the actual thread - am I correct?

My knowledge of the subject coming in was as lacking as yours, but it became evident that Kitten is just the sort of commo pinko tree hugging troublemaker that (knowing your politics) you yourself would love to see conveniently disposed of. If that didn't become clear during the reading of the thread then I am afraid you have become the victim of the thread's ethnocentricity.

Vaskez 06-05-2004 09:06 AM

Well-put Davvy old boy. Coming into the thread I was pretty clueless too.... Mr. Jammy Donut here loves to wallow in his feeling of superiority at knowing worthless stuff that no one cares about :D but anyway from what Barry said, Kitten was in the alliance for workers' liberty and is now on Big Brother? Alliance for Workers' Liberty??? Liberty from what? Being paid? Having to work? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 06-05-2004, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Nerull 06-05-2004 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gnarf:
???

White Phosphorous (sp?) burns underwater. So you can drown and burn a person at the same time. :D

I honestly have no idea who you are talking about (I'm in the U.S., so from what I am gathering you are talking about a Big Brother "houseguest" on your version of the show). I just saw kittens and drowning and thought I would take a look... ;)

But seriously, what did this person do that was so "heinous" that deserves drowning?

ryaldin 06-05-2004 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nerull:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gnarf:
???

White Phosphorous (sp?) burns underwater. So you can drown and burn a person at the same time. :D

I honestly have no idea who you are talking about (I'm in the U.S., so from what I am gathering you are talking about a Big Brother "houseguest" on your version of the show). I just saw kittens and drowning and thought I would take a look... ;)

But seriously, what did this person do that was so "heinous" that deserves drowning?
</font>[/QUOTE]Have you seen that haircut? That in stself is grounds enough for eviction ;)