Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Is there any portuguese in the forum??? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89455)

Volguuz RageWaar 02-29-2004 12:39 PM

i would like to know if there is any, i think that when i registred myself at this forum in 2002 i spoke once with guy from "Evora" i got happy to know that i was not the only guy from the middle of the world getting in this forum...

For portuguese - oi se bem ehehehe.... ha mais alguem por ai ou nem por isso, curto bue falar no meio disto tudo sem os gajos perceberem puto eheheheheh.... eu pesso-lhes desculpa por escrever numa lingua que eles nao percebem.

Sorry guys i just hope you don't get mad at me for speaking a language you don't understand...

Sigmar 02-29-2004 12:46 PM

I'm just south of the border of Portugal I'm afraid! :D

...on a more nerdy note...your sig wouldn't happen to be from the "Green lantern" comics from DC would it?

"As long as a single one of us stands we are legion..."

Just curious.

Volguuz RageWaar 02-29-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:

...on a more nerdy note...your sig wouldn't happen to be from the "Green lantern" comics from DC would it?

"As long as a single one of us stands we are legion..."

green lantern???
it's the metafor (i don't really know if these is how you write it) Kain use to explain Raziel the meaning of their godly existence, in other words these is from "The Legacy of Kain Series" from "Crystal Dynamics" if you wish to see it go at eidos.com

Sigmar 02-29-2004 12:59 PM

Ah you're right, I knew I'd heard/read that somewhere before!

Legion is a character from the Green Lantern comic series, it sounded like the type of thing he/they would say.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Downunda 02-29-2004 01:28 PM

Oi [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
I don't recall having seen another portuguese in GD before, perhaps Ziroc may have a list of stuff that will tell you whether there's another speaker of the language or not. I only know a few basic words from having an ex girlfriend from Brazil, and I'm sure me telling you eu te amo garota bonita will get old way quick :D

Obrigado, boa noite [img]smile.gif[/img]

johnny 02-29-2004 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Volguuz RageWaar:
i would like to know if there is any, i think that when i registred myself at this forum in 2002 i spoke once with guy from "Evora" i got happy to know that i was not the only guy from the middle of the world getting in this forum...

For portuguese - oi se bem ehehehe.... ha mais alguem por ai ou nem por isso, curto bue falar no meio disto tudo sem os gajos perceberem puto eheheheheh.... eu pesso-lhes desculpa por escrever numa lingua que eles nao percebem.

Sorry guys i just hope you don't get mad at me for speaking a language you don't understand...

I understood you perfectly well, i just can't figure out what "eheheheheh" means. :D

Stratos 02-29-2004 02:54 PM

I though Legion was from the Bible.

Larry_OHF 02-29-2004 04:02 PM

<font color=skyblue>I speak Spanish, and can understand my friends when they speak to me in Portuguese, but reading it is a little more difficult.
I have never seen anyone on here that speaks Portuguese, but will keep watching for it. If I remember, Ziroc had posted a list long ago that actually had a list of how many people from which country was here. I am sure he could do it again if you bribe him. :D </font>

Vaskez 02-29-2004 04:40 PM

Look in the directory (top right of screen) and search by location.

Larry_OHF 02-29-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
Look in the directory (top right of screen) and search by location.
<font color=skyblue>Oh yeah...you're right! I did that, and typed in Brazil and got like two or three pages, then did it again for Portugal and got two pages there too! I was unaware of so many members that are Portuguese!

Thanks Vaskez. I hope that at least half of all those members are at least semi-interested in at least browsing the site occasionally. </font>