Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Testing... send a few replies please :) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102343)

Ziroc 04-27-2013 05:09 PM

Testing... send a few replies please :)

Just optimized the database a bit. let me know if its smooth and normal. tks!!

Firestormalpha 04-27-2013 06:44 PM

Re: Testing... send a few replies please :)

I was wondering what was going on yesterday.

Larry_OHF 04-27-2013 07:28 PM

Testing the Reply...
Edit: Yep...seems faster than I am used to. Yay!

Ziroc 04-27-2013 07:53 PM

sweeet! ;) thanks man!

Wolf Rider2 04-28-2013 05:46 AM

Much faster than usual, great :)

ZFR 04-28-2013 07:08 AM

test

Ziroc 04-28-2013 12:10 PM

Had some overhead in the database.. needed to optimize it, update files..

Have a HUGE change in the works for the Forum and the Gaming area.. hell, AND my tgeweb art main site. been busy in the background, don't ye doubt!! :) (as a dwarf says)

:D

BTW, Choc will be 21 this year! Its CRAZY! He's losing a little bit of hearing, but still hears ok.. I would be so sad if he went deaf... since he is blind.. imagine not seeing or hearing.. it'd be scary as hell.. at least for me. :( he sure doesn't act like he's 21.. still busy as ever. (doesn't play as long as he did in his 'play sessions'), but hell, neither can I! HAH! :D

ZFR 04-28-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziroc (Post 1249224)
He's losing a little bit of hearing, but still hears ok.. I would be so sad if he went deaf... since he is blind.. imagine not seeing or hearing.. it'd be scary as hell.. at least for me. :( he sure doesn't act like he's 21.. still busy as ever. (doesn't play as long as he did in his 'play sessions'), but hell, neither can I! HAH! :D

Sad to hear about Choc's hearing :( But I believe cat's main sense is smell. So as long he can smell ok, he should be good.

Wow 21 is an impressive age. My own cat is almost 18.

Ziroc 04-28-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZFR (Post 1249227)
Sad to hear about Choc's hearing :( But I believe cat's main sense is smell. So as long he can smell ok, he should be good.

Wow 21 is an impressive age. My own cat is almost 18.

Indeed!! he'll never loose that, and I imagine it'll just become stronger. :)
I just worry, because I know that 'day' is coming sooner than later.. but can't dwell on it, just enjoy each day with him like it was his last.

Because Charly (spelled it that way...hehe) (Siamese before Choc 1980-1998), he was also a King, lol, and it was like he was fine towards the end, then in 1 week, bam, he died.. crushed me.. I grew up with him.. he was an amazing friend/Cat.

Choc gets fresh filtered cold water from the filtered water thing in the refrigerator.. and the sucker now WANTS his water cold.. lol spoiled.. no worries, I enjoy it, and if the filtered water keeps him even .01% longer on this Earth, I will do it. :)

Ziroc 04-28-2013 01:30 PM

Oh yeah, and Choc will be officially LEGAL to drink Alcohol this year!!! :) Lord of Alcohol, what do you suggest? :) (JUST kidding.. I'd never do that.. lol)