Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   contest? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42260)

manikus 10-26-2002 09:19 AM

is anybody still interested in doing a contest?

there are still a couple of things to tie up, like getting a judge for this thing...

[img]graemlins/1druid.gif[/img]

-manikus

Rami Sihvo 10-28-2002 09:54 AM

I'm intrested to participate. Maybe you should ask somebody that has experience from UA-times to judge these things. I would recommended two round contest, so everyone who can could participate in some way.

manikus 11-02-2002 01:32 PM

so is everything so quiet because everyone is working on an entry for the contest?

we need to finalize the contest before it can happen, and it seems like the main thing left to figure out is who the judge(s) is going to be...any volunteers?

-manikus

Rami Sihvo 11-04-2002 06:53 AM

Real quet indeed... I can participate but I cant be the judge since I have already to much do to since I'm working and training. Why dont you just ask some of those "great old ones" like H.Polsa to judge? People do agree more easilly if asked privativly.

Ziroc 11-06-2002 06:22 AM

As soon as I get back from vacation, I'll be back to creating my Mod. I have a LOT done, and have some new art I have yet to upload--been busy with the site, and also working on 'Escape from Undermountain' mod for Neverwinter Nights. :D

GuBal 11-13-2002 07:32 PM

I agree with Rami. Harri Polsa has done quite a few designs using FRUA. and two that I know for DC. Even though Harri was a little critical a while back with Foody`s design, I think under the cercumstances,this being a contest mainly to get some designs uploaded. H. Polsa would be the perfect choice.
Now the Hard part.-- Get Harri to agree to do it.
Another good choice would be The Old One, at Legions, and How about You Manikus? Didn`tyou mentioned doing some Frua designs in the past..Just my input.

manikus 11-14-2002 10:50 PM

i am by no means, trying to say that we shouldn't have a contest, but are there enought people right now to do one? maybe it's just because the boards have been so quiet...but it seems like there are only 3 or 4 folks interested in this, and it sounds like we all want to participate in it, not run it.

any thoughts?

-manikus

filippo aussello 11-15-2002 04:41 PM

I would like to partecipate the Contest but I never partecipate before . So for me it is new and maybe I need some help to understand well what I can do .

GuBal 11-16-2002 12:53 AM

I think you`re right . Everone interested is,probably busy with a design.
So what about-setting the rules. Then eveyone that wants to participate,can upload there design. Then we can all,play all of them and judge interactively on this Forum. Any thought there?

GuBal 11-16-2002 01:01 AM

Oh yeah. I forgot to add. By doing something like this we will have games to play and see what kind of idea`s,ways in which others are using events,logic blocks,etc. I know I would benefit from it.