Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   A Realy BAD Pun ( and a bit pc) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92101)

Arvon 10-31-2004 01:38 PM

Halloween Groaner

Ali G went to his mate's fancy dress costume party wearing nothing but a girl on his back.

"So what are you supposed to be?" the host asked indignantly.

"I Iz a snail," Ali replied.

The exasperated host asked, "How can you be a snail when all you've got is that naked girl on your back?"

Ali replied. "Diz Iz Michelle."

Jaradu 10-31-2004 02:29 PM

Hahaha! I've heard Peter Kay tell that before, but not in this context. Great to see it again! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Arvon 10-31-2004 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jaradu:
Hahaha! I've heard Peter Kay tell that before, but not in this context. Great to see it again! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Not know Peter Kay...

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 10-31-2004 04:11 PM

..wife and I just had a good laugh!

I went to work on Friday in a Business suit with branches in my hands and in my pockets. Some got it right away, some didn't have a clue.

Take a guess..

Xen 10-31-2004 04:43 PM

ROFL! That one was good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ivelliis 10-31-2004 05:00 PM

Arvon Peter Kay is a comedian here in the UK, and he is hilarious! Peter Kay live at Bolton Albert Hall is one of the funniest things I've seen! :D

If you were being sarcastic, ignore this post ;)

I like that one about Ali G, never heard it before. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

VulcanRider 10-31-2004 05:07 PM

If it's a pun you want...

There was a guy who lived in a glass house who loved to collect chairs. Not just any chairs, mind U--but just King's chairs. He bought all he saw. He bought them by phone and by E-Bay. He bought them at auctions and estate sales. He stored them in the attic of his glass house. At first, dozens--then hundreds and then thousands.

Suddenly one day--without warning--the house disintegrated. Shards of glass and bits of wood everywhere. The house and the chairs were ruined.

Moral?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
People who live in glass houses shouldn't stow thrones...

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-31-2004 05:30 PM

God Arvon that was so lame, your rep is dropping :D

Vulcan, now that was a bit more impressive [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Arvon 10-31-2004 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ivelliis:
Arvon Peter Kay is a comedian here in the UK, and he is hilarious! Peter Kay live at Bolton Albert Hall is one of the funniest things I've seen! :D

Quite frankly I have never heard of this guy. The chances of me ever seeing him are between slim and none...and slim left town.

Beaumanoir 10-31-2004 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arvon:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ivelliis:

Quite frankly I have never heard of this guy. The chances of me ever seeing him are between slim and none...and slim left town. </font>[/QUOTE]Peter kay is the funniest englishman alive. I have to say. And If anyone says anybody else, there nomination is already dead. I have killed them. So I am still correct.

The only problem is, he's too funny for his own good, and people re-hash his comedy for weeks on end. Everything he says is Cliché within a month.