Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 3-29-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74046)

Cloudbringer 04-01-2002 05:24 PM

He Seph Happy Birthday in advance! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jerome 04-01-2002 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sunny here too! I was surprised today by my co-worker saying she not only took last Thursday off at the last minute (she called in that morning to say she wanted a personal day to hunt for a house,) but she was SUPPOSED to work on Friday and had told the boss she would and then just never showed up.. claims to have thought it was a regular holiday! HAHAHA After being here over 10 yrs she wants us to believe THAT? sigh.. but they'll let her off easy.. she's older and has 'health' issues so my only hope is she just retires soon! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Like I said... there are other way of "removing" her. ;)

Hello everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jerome 04-01-2002 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Ahoy mates! How be ye on this fine April day that just happens to be 8 days before my birthday? ;) it wont be long until i'm 15... im so bloody excited! :D
Hey, cool. You've got the birthday as my younger brother. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jafin 04-01-2002 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Ahoy mates! How be ye on this fine April day that just happens to be 8 days before my birthday? ;) it wont be long until i'm 15... im so bloody excited! :D
Hey Seph! So you've got a birthday soon too eh? Mine is in 2 days :D . I'm gonna be 17!!!

Happy birthday, btw [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Jafin

SSJ4Sephiroth 04-01-2002 05:51 PM

Happy birthday to you as well Joneleth [img]tongue.gif[/img] . and happy birthday to your brother, Jerry ;) .

Galadria 04-01-2002 06:29 PM

Jonaleth? (Looks over her shoulder in alarm) Is Irenicus in the Cafe? Last time I saw him he was covered in Slayers in the Abyss! Oh, no, it was in the finale of the Ascension Mod. Curse the man, he's impossible to kill!
(Shakes head to clear it) No wait, this isn't the game, it's Cloudy's, the non-RPing area. Sorry, Cloudy, I just went off my head. How is everyone this beautiful Spring afternoon? Prolly night over in Europe, though.

Talthyr Malkaviel 04-01-2002 06:36 PM

Hello Galadria!
You're right, it's about 12:30 here and it sure ain't too sunny at the moment!
So... what's everyone been up to lately? Anything interesting??

Black Knight 04-01-2002 06:44 PM

Hiya all. I'm starting my new job (basically doing the same thing I was doing before, but doing West Coast hours) so I'm still at work...just don't tell my boss I'm online here... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK

Cloudbringer 04-01-2002 06:50 PM

LOL! Ok BK, I won't.. hehe.. this is so much like the old days.. ;)

I'm going to be off for an hour or so, playing IWD multiplay so take care all and I'll catch you later. :D

Galadria 04-01-2002 06:50 PM

LOL, BK, they sure won't hear it from me. Talthy, I was very interested to hear that you plan to be a lawyer. I'm curious, (as always) is British Law still divided into Solicitors and Barristers, like in Rumpole and a zillion British whodunits.