Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 3-29-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74046)

Glorfindel 03-31-2002 07:55 PM

And also ne1 know y all the links in my sig have suddenly gone to normal writing?? Ill check my profile and report back [img]smile.gif[/img]

Galadria 03-31-2002 08:53 PM

The Silver River? What is that, Reeka?
A forum? Why, when we have IW? I barely have time to post here. But, good luck, you seem real nice.
Hi, everyone, hows our li'l jazz band going?

Lady Blue03 03-31-2002 09:12 PM

Exactly how many acres is ur farm, Glorfy? I live on 2 acres with 10 horses and 15 dogs(7 puppies). Ah its a nice life...we were gonna change our school names to the Llamas instead of the Jaguars because Llamas is what we got here! Ah i almost feel like a real live hick! wait what am i saying?!
<font color="blue">*slaps herself and shakes head violently*</font color="blue">
As far as our little band goes i can play multiple instruments, any type of sax, clarinet, and a little bit of flute! Oo i can play the Didgeridoo too! An instrument from the home land :D . Maybe i could be the official music provider for cloudy's cafe! That would b sweet!

<font color="blue">*Sits down with Glorfy and throws an arm around his shoulders*</font color="blue"> So tell me, how many kangaroos have u braked for? :D Lennon u could join this convo too lol

Cloudbringer 03-31-2002 10:03 PM

LOL! Nachty just told me he'd never heard of Judy Collins the other day.. Galadria, I swear that makes me feel old! LOLOLOL!

Hi everyone! I've been off doing rl stuff today and just got around to posting. Hope you all had a great day! We had SUNSHINE! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy

Bahamut 03-31-2002 10:08 PM

yeah yeah... you want sun? we have nothing but sun here and a lil rain!!! :D I want it to snow one time or something... that'd be nice... but what I really like is Spring and Autumn... it looks and feels so romantic if ever I am gonna travel to countries which provide the season...

Lady Blue03 03-31-2002 10:13 PM

Eheh, you want sun? Try the last two days here! At the concert it was almost 80 degrees outside, and now im nice and tan! except i have a necklace tan lol. But today omg its was baking....but it all good!

Scholarcs 03-31-2002 10:14 PM

well i am on holiday and have nothing but rain and wind and cold. :(

Cloudbringer 03-31-2002 11:14 PM

Lady Blue you're on the West Coast? sigh.. us northeastern folk are just seeing Spring! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Scholarcs, ugh.. too bad but hopefully you'll see some good weather on vacation!

Krishach 03-31-2002 11:30 PM

Sun? I live in Florida, the Sunshine State. 'Nuff said. ;)

Got lots of candy and stuff today, so I'm happy. How'd everyone elses Easter go? If you do that kind of thing, anyway.

Oh, and Lady Blue, NOFX - The Decline is possibly the best punk song ever. EVER. :D

Lady Blue03 03-31-2002 11:30 PM

Hmm well if you people are done for tonight im gonna take a little nap(until tomorrow :D )!
<font color="blue">*Set a warmth spell on herself and curls up on a comfy couch*</font color="blue">
Nighty night everyone!

Edit: Thnx for the input Krishach,im gonna start downloading in right now :D

[ 03-31-2002, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]