Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- a conversation zone, 3-29-02 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74046)

Galadria 03-30-2002 10:30 AM

Yeah, I know, Bahamut, but I'm still bitter about it. I still can't get myself to play for very long at a time. How's everything?

Bahamut 03-30-2002 10:35 AM

Well I'm ayt... well I like to have Fall-From-Grace quickly though... quite frustrated she can't be a love interest.. and the way you have to get her sucks... to many things to do :D

Well you how are you? It's night here, and I do feel fine things aren't really fine... reality checks hurt LOL [img]smile.gif[/img]

Redblueflare 03-30-2002 10:42 AM

Hey guys! Guess what? Do you remember what I said about Charlie Daniels? Well he came, he played, he was actually pretty good! And Marie a friend of mine got to play with him! Ididn't want to though. Chalk one up for David's missed chances of a lifetime... *sigh*

So what have you guys been up to?

Galadria 03-30-2002 10:46 AM

Bahamut, I hope your night goes better. Is it true that Annah is the only love interest? That's the impression that I have gotten. That poor little ghost in the Mortuary doesn't sound too encouraging.
RBF, I told you that it would be worth hearing him. He's not that annoying, twanging, cry-in-my-beer country-western type.

Bahamut 03-30-2002 10:54 AM

Thanks... although I fear it won't... I am usually right, but who really knows? Like my ball went from dreamy to deadly... oh i am just rambling on... hehehe

Well yeah, Annah is the only available, but then something happens.. she "heats" up.. funny actually.. or too bad... ;)

Galadria 03-30-2002 11:00 AM

Bahahamut, you sound like the protagonist at the end of Gordon Dickson's Necromancer, whose final line is "I never make mistakes." Darn, you mean she dies or something? Like Viconia? I definitely don't want to play any more, then.

Bahamut 03-30-2002 11:14 AM

LOL! Maybe... I seem to say that to myself because it dictates it... I mean circumstance... that's why it hurts... not to dumb to realize that I suppose :(

Anyways, no she doesn't die! Just read the stuff whe you start getting at each other.. don't worry, the scars of the Nameless One won't be enough to drive Annah away from his lovely voice and charms... ;)

Bahamut 03-30-2002 11:19 AM

poem i just wrote...

grip the thorns until it bleeds
absorb the pain and lay quiet in thought...
be still
more blood more pain
thinking of the moment as if it was reoccuring
swirling like leaves denying the spring breeze
lay still lay quiet
in blissful pain
let ignorance blanket you with comfort
of your own knowledge
and what your mind dictates afterward
afterward the blood drips
and leaves fall down
after you shut your eyes and embrace oblivion

[ 03-30-2002, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Bahamut ]

Galadria 03-30-2002 11:20 AM

LOL, I did wonder about falling in love with a scarred hulk. But, I guess the's a "Beauty and the Beast" thing going on. Well, I've gotta go, but cheer up. You've helped me, and I thank you. Tomorrow will bebetter, I hope. (Hugs)

Lady Blue03 03-30-2002 11:21 AM

(walks in and looks around tentavely, then cautiously take a seat with relic, hoping he'll wake up:D) This is a pretty neat deal ya'll have going here..i mean sure i sit in Starbucks almost every day but this is different :D . So how is everybody this fine morning?