Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I'm Back!!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50697)

Suul-Yinn 02-03-2001 01:55 PM

Hello to all my old friends and my soon to be new ones!

Can 3 weeks make such a difference? There are loads of new members and the site seems more fun than ever! As I said on another post, I went cold turkey as I found myself spending more time on this site than playing the game, probably a common problem. It got so bad my wife would e-mail me to tell me dinner was ready.

I have tried to catch up, but it is impossible! Could some kind soul, Memnoch or Armisael?, reply with the important bits I have missed? What happened to the new forum? Who is Charlie and has he released a video yet? Has Armisael maimed any other flamer's or Memnoch found a new hobby? I need to know the answers to all these and any other questions you can think of.

I promise not to be a bad boy again and visit here at least 3 times a week if you help!

Moiraine 02-03-2001 02:05 PM

As I told you already, we missed you, mate !

And ... to react to a very old post of yours ... I DON'T SHARE MY PSEUDO ! Besides, my dear hubbie would never use a silly pseudo like mine ... he would rather be The Mightiest Fighter In The World !

Welcome back !

Moridin 02-03-2001 02:18 PM

Hello Suul-Yinn,
I was not on this forum when last you left, just wanted to drop a quick Hi and glad you are back (even though I didn't miss you b/c I didn't know you) Did I correctly read in a post that you are currently living in Dundee? My father-in-law grew up there and still has many relatives in the city. I have visited once and loved it!

Rikard T'Aranaxz 02-03-2001 03:29 PM

Hm Suul Yinn i remember you damn
I used to have 2 times the posts you had so if you really were away for 3 weeks i got 600 post in 3 weeks
I refuse to believe that
You were away longer

Charlie 02-03-2001 03:35 PM

Hi buddy.

Just dropping in to say how do you do and all that.....keep posting.

Evil Armisael 02-03-2001 07:13 PM

Welcome back, mate. Thought you'd scarpered on us. Nothing out of the ordinary's happened to me, that's for sure. We had one bloke a while back who tried to troll, but Memnoch did his little 'nicey-nice' speech before I could even fire a shot... anyway, glad to have you back. What'd they call you? Suul-Yin the Stealth Bomber?

Armisael 02-03-2001 07:15 PM

Ignore that 'evil' bit. By-product of a different gag. Whoops.

Ladyzekke 02-03-2001 07:28 PM

Hello, Suul-Yinn, so glad to have you back! Love your smiley!

Bahamut 02-04-2001 12:58 AM

Wow... maybe I should check your isps all the time.... : )

Memnoch 02-04-2001 03:32 AM

THE STEALTH BOMBER RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!

How you been S.Y.? We're blessed to see you back, glad you didn't bring the frost giant back with you as it took forever to load.

Ehm, sorry Armie *cringes a little*
I saw the little fella and couldn't resist coming down at him like a ton of bricks.
Don't worry next troll that comes around, i'll leave for you to scare away in your own *inimitable* style!!