Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Is it just me..... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90992)

Hivetyrant 10-18-2006 06:44 PM

Or are all you other WoW players getting damn excited about the expansion?

Marty4 10-18-2006 06:56 PM

What's not to be excited about? Phat lewtz, OMFG peeveepee, lazers pewpew, sick buffs, tier 4, outland, ganking anorexic elves, arena kombat, new legendaries, multi-hour paladin vs. paladin duels, 25-mans, awesome world PvP action, etc.

It's gamer's heaven!

Hivetyrant 10-18-2006 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marty4:
What's not to be excited about? Phat lewtz, OMFG peeveepee, lazers pewpew, sick buffs, tier 4, outland, ganking anorexic elves, arena kombat, new legendaries, multi-hour paladin vs. paladin duels, 25-mans, awesome world PvP action, etc.

It's gamer's heaven!

QFT!

Though I will miss the always entertaining LFG channel :(

Gnarf 10-18-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

I'm gonna assume you were intending to answer your own question, listing things not to be excited about [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Not playing WoW nowadays, and not paying attention to what's in the expansion pack at all. Thooo, if it happens to have tons of new PvE content for smaller groups, I might be interested in it; there's no way I'm 40-manning anything ever again, anyways [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hivetyrant 10-18-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gnarf:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />What's not to be excited about? Phat lewtz, OMFG peeveepee, lazers pewpew, sick buffs, tier 4, outland, ganking anorexic elves, arena kombat, new legendaries, multi-hour paladin vs. paladin duels, 25-mans, awesome world PvP action, etc.
I'm gonna assume you were intending to answer your own question, listing things not to be excited about [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Not playing WoW nowadays, and not paying attention to what's in the expansion pack at all. Thooo, if it happens to have tons of new PvE content for smaller groups, I might be interested in it; there's no way I'm 40-manning anything ever again, anyways [img]tongue.gif[/img]
</font>[/QUOTE]That's good, cause the new limit is 25 man ;)

SpiritWarrior 10-18-2006 10:12 PM

The new LFG system is long overdue. They finally took that concept LFG mod blueprint that appeared on the forums a year ago and made it a reality. It was the one thing really missing from WoW, a really good LFG. The LFG universal channels are a good improvment too for the time being.

Gnarf 10-18-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
That's good, cause the new limit is 25 man ;)
Yeeaah. I was hoping for something more like... 5-ish. 25 I'd suppose still means relying on some large-ish guild, and vica versa, which is such a pain [img]tongue.gif[/img]

NagaSaki 10-19-2006 12:33 AM

Ye you dont want to actually interact with too many people in a MMORPG [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Seriosuly i've just returned to WoW from my 2 month break to get some some schweet Naxx Epix that'll help speed up my 60-70 grind. So far i must say they've done 100% better job on making Naxx than AQ. AQ is what killed my interest in this game but Naxx just seems alot less buggy, better looking and more of a storyline that fits into Warcraft.

The new 25 man capis a BLESSING, 40 man is too slow, big and more chances for people to expect 'someone' to do their job. Bring on TBC.

Kakero 10-19-2006 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
The new LFG system is long overdue. They finally took that concept LFG mod blueprint that appeared on the forums a year ago and made it a reality. It was the one thing really missing from WoW, a really good LFG. The LFG universal channels are a good improvment too for the time being.
Now they need a world chat channel. Too many people use LFG channel for other purposes.

Zink Whistlefly 10-19-2006 05:48 AM

I for one am dreading it...It all starts again, the sleeples nights, the hermit lifestyle, the 10 hour long grinds to get something with a 0.001% drop chance...Not that I have an addictive personality or anything!