Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   X-Men (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86855)

FelixJaeger 07-01-2003 03:24 PM

Sorry I'm feeling really childish and miss the stupid debates we used to have...

So, If you could have the powers of any X-Men(or Women) which would it be and why?

I myself would like the powers of Magneto...think of the possibilities of that...especially being mean to kids with braces...MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA....

If this gets going it would be such a great conversation for no other reason than the fact that im really childish.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Xen 07-01-2003 03:27 PM

I would probably be Wolwerine,becuase he is qucik,agile,persistent and he heals <u>very</u> quick. Only bad side:he has too much temper.

Bruce The Aussie 07-01-2003 03:29 PM

i'd like pheonix's powers. as she has all the phsycic powers of jean grey but ampliphied thousands of times. it would rock. total global domination here i come. if i can't have hers then just jean greys so i don't have to get move when i can't reach the remote [img]smile.gif[/img]

Larry_OHF 07-01-2003 04:25 PM

<font color=skyblue>Maybe Mystique's</font> (Is that spelled right?)

Luvian 07-01-2003 04:25 PM

I'd like to get Mystique's power, but without being blue.

Sigmar 07-01-2003 04:29 PM

Mr Blobby

The power to control jelly and other suitably thick liquids (usually used in old gameshows) called "gunge" and "ooze". Not neglecting the ability to cause instill bewilderment in all those who witness me for I am nothing more then a big walking pink blob fashioned with yellow spots and big plastic eyes... and lets not forget the bow tie.

As for a real X-man, I'd be Gambit. The power to charge any object with energy causing it to explode? Imagine the pranks you could play on your friends with that ability.

"Make me a cup of tea please"
"Sure "
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing...*runs away from the soon to be area of impact*"

Collosus is another good one, especially if you like exiting dare devil antics, sky-diving pfff just turn into a big slab of iron seconds before you hit the ground :D

Timber Loftis 07-01-2003 04:46 PM

The power to change any chemical into another -- complete innate alchemical ability. I played a super hero RPG once where you could take this ability. Boy, is it broken. The GM got really fed up that I kept turning the air around the bad guys into methane, cyanide gas, chlorine gas, and just for laughs Nitrous Oxide.

Okay, so that one offends me intellectually. I think Wolverine trumps -- because I don't wanna be a super hero, I just want to live an incredibly long time and not have to fear getting run over by a bus. ;)

Link 07-01-2003 05:02 PM

I would be Nightcrawler... Morphing is just way too cool!! But his blueish look is not one of my favorites though..

Kakero 07-01-2003 08:15 PM

I like Rogue's ability to absorb other people's power. with this I can have any power I want. hehehe.. :D

Sythe 07-01-2003 08:25 PM

Kakero if you have Rouge's ability you realize you can't touch anybody without hurting them.

I would want the power of HULK!