Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   cant find flail parts (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59375)

stilgar 11-28-2001 12:54 AM

spoiler

thought i posted this earlier, but

in castle with the trolls i cannot find final flail piece, where is it?

seems i've killed everyone, got control of the castle, but cannot find final piece, nor get to the top of the castle, sigh

Aelia Jusa 11-28-2001 12:57 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by stilgar:
thought i posted this earlier, but

<hr></blockquote>

Yes you did... it's still on page one, with a response :rolleyes:

Mitro Jellywadder 11-28-2001 12:57 AM

I thought you did too, and I thought I answered you. :D :D

Here you go.

posted 11-27-2001 09:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
The cold head is through the secret door where the forge is. The acid head was carried by Glacias. The fire head is in the first statue in the room with all of the golems.
btw,

Welcome to the board.

--------------------

Kezardin 11-28-2001 05:51 PM

stilgar,

if you post a message and it doesn't appear, you can often get an updated page if you click the REFRESH button while holding down the SHIFT key :D

Kez

stilgar 11-28-2001 07:05 PM

hmmmm, well, thanks for the responses from all, but just so's y'all know... i just did a search for "stilgar? and only this post, and an earlier one about my slow comp appeared... strange huh ?

Anarion 11-29-2001 06:38 AM

is the flail any good? what can you do with it?

Dundee Slaytern 11-29-2001 06:49 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Radiant_Memphit:
is the flail any good? what can you do with it?<hr></blockquote>

Urm... you hit stuff with it. ;)

But seriously folks, Flail of Ages deals decent elemental damage( great against Stoneskinned Mages!), and slows the target with each hit.

If you have ToB, you can upgrade it to a +4 weapon, then to a +5 weapon!

Whailor 11-29-2001 07:23 AM

Spoilers maybe, maybe not..

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>is the flail any good? what can you do with it? <hr></blockquote>

As Dundee said :D

Quote (you know from whom) "Very well, an in-depth response":

It's one of the best and one of the first +3 weapon you will get in the game (for free), which does 'crushing' damage. It may seem at first as something not so important, but you will change that point of view as soon as you run into your first Clay Golem :D

Not to mention the elemental damage it does, handy to smack down the trolls. And looks zoomy. Did I already say it looks zoomy?