Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   GOD, I need to KNOW!!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85588)

Zuvio 06-05-2002 05:39 AM

Whatever do the Autobots and the Decepticons do when they're not shooting a show? WHAT do they do? Do they play tennis? Ping-Pong? Do they hang out in clubs or bars? Do they have political interests? Participate in sports or communial-activities? Someone please help! I'm going nuts!!!

Legolas 06-05-2002 07:10 AM

They're having their oil changed, they get new tires fitted, clean their best friend's winndshield and go to a paintshop to get rid of any nasty scratches on the hood.
Then they do indeed go to a bar and have breakdance competitions.

I thought that was common knowledge :rolleyes:

Horatio 06-05-2002 07:14 AM

What the hell are you talking about? If you're talking about Transformers, go here and look at some of the clips. They're quite funny, especially the last one.

[ 06-05-2002, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: Horatio ]

Grimslade 06-05-2002 09:33 AM

Quote:

Someone please help! I'm going nuts!!!
Heh heh...nuts. Get it? Transformers, nuts, bolts...sorry.

/)eathKiller 06-05-2002 10:17 AM

Isn't it obviouse? When they arent robots they've vehicles (or animals or insects of dinosoars or something) and they just sit around BEING vehicles (or animals or insects of dinosoars or something)

Sazerac 06-05-2002 10:35 AM

Transformers...Decepticons...OMG, what a blast from the past! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Cheers,
-Sazerac

Suzaku 06-05-2002 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legolas:
They're having their oil changed, they get new tires fitted, clean their best friend's winndshield and go to a paintshop to get rid of any nasty scratches on the hood.
Then they do indeed go to a bar and have breakdance competitions.
LMAO Exactly! Then again, they're robots/transformers/samething so they are "inactive" or being recharged/reprogrammed during show breaks. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bristowe 06-05-2002 11:06 AM

Hey who was the leader of the Decepticons? Galvatron or Megatron?
Cos I've heard both of them were and now i'm damn confused....

Dreamer128 06-05-2002 11:34 AM

Off topic: Horatio, your sig is really funny :D

Zuvio 06-06-2002 06:11 AM

Quote:

Hey who was the leader of the Decepticons? Galvatron or Megatron?
Cos I've heard both of them were and now i'm damn confused....
In season 1&2 it was megatron and then there was the movie (which is really cool) in which megatron was TRANSFORMED into galvatron, because megatron was just a little whining wimp.

Thanks for the replies everyone, now I can get rid of that nasty strap-jacket and away from those pillowed walls, WooHoo!!