Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My First Heart Attack (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74367)

Moni 04-17-2002 10:18 PM

I just thought I'd share this with you since the next one may not turn out to be as survivable the the one I woke up to in the middle of the night last night.

It'd be a pity for me to pass on to the afterlife without telling everyone I know that I love them and even though I've never met any of you in person, I've developed some very meaningful online relationships while being part of this community and I'd like to say it now to insure it never goes unsaid.

[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]
I Love You!!!

Other than being extremely tired (I napped for 6 or 7 hours after going in to school for my classes this morning) and feeling like I had a big brick dropped onto my chest/arm I am feeling OK and I am not afraid of whatever comes next, be it feeling fine or worse so no frets, no worrying (and no celebrating lol) from any of you...I just wanted to say I love you all.

SSJ4Sephiroth 04-17-2002 10:28 PM

Moni, I'm so sorry to hear that! *hugs* Glad you survived your first one though, my grandfather wasn't so lucky. :(

But don't worry, I can't speak for everyone but I can say that I think you're a really cool lady, and if you did go, I'd remember you. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'd say I love you, but I don't like to use it in a friendly context and it makes me all squirmish. [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] So instead I'll say what I said earlier, that you're really cool to me and a good friend, even though I haven't spoken to you too much. [img]smile.gif[/img]

John D Harris 04-17-2002 10:29 PM

you did go see the doc, right. Follow their instructions. My prayers go out for you. John D Harris

Encard 04-17-2002 10:41 PM

Ack... heart attacks can't be good... hmm... I hope that you don't have any more, or at least that you survive them... erm... not really sure what to say... (so much easier to fill up space with insane ramblings on things that aren't really too serious...) I can't say I've really had much contact with you (or, really, with anyone, I think)... hmm... what am I supposed to say at this point? *sigh* Erg... as I said, hope to keep seeing you here for a good, long while... sorry if I rambled a bit... good luck, I guess... not too sure what to say...

Sir Mandorallen 04-17-2002 10:45 PM

WHOA NOW!!! not cool at all! I may not talk to you much... (as I am still pretty new.) But I have seen some threads, and i think said something to you... but I don't want to hear the words HEART ATTACK FROM ANYONE ON THIS FORUM!! Egads don't die!! ahhh!!! But I am VERY glad you survived.... thank the lord! I will pray that you don't get another one... (and i'm atheist*!) As posted: Listen to the docters and stick around. I don't like hearing about people diying on this forum other than dragons and kangaxx!

*sorry can't spell worth anything! :D [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

Moni 04-17-2002 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
Moni, I'm so sorry to hear that! *hugs* Glad you survived your first one though, my grandfather wasn't so lucky. :(

But don't worry, I can't speak for everyone but I can say that I think you're a really cool lady, and if you did go, I'd remember you. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'd say I love you, but I don't like to use it in a friendly context and it makes me all squirmish. [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] So instead I'll say what I said earlier, that you're really cool to me and a good friend, even though I haven't spoken to you too much. [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL...I think you said it anyway! ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I think you're great, Cody! It has been a great experience for me to get to know you a little better. [img]smile.gif[/img]

John D Harris,
Thank you for your prayers, you are awesome! :D
I did see a friend of mine who is a paramedic the first thing this morning and I checked in at the nurses office at school for some aspirin later...I'm in a bind without medical insurance at the moment (other than accident insurance through school) but it is not a worry to me right now...if ever anything happens that is severe enough for a trip to the emergency room or long term hospitalization, I'll worry about it then.
I did have insurance but the company was scamming KHaN for a false account so we stopped doing business with them and haven't made medical insurance for me any kind of priority...he was covered with his job.
I guess it is time to look into some coverage!

Moni 04-17-2002 10:53 PM

Encard & Black_Knight...Thank you both very much!
Encard,
You really don't have to say anything but your well-wishes for me are much appreciated....very much!
And you Black_Knight, an athiest...praying for me! Praise The Lord LOL! God Bless You!

Take Care All...I'm going back to bed.

SSJ4Sephiroth 04-17-2002 10:57 PM

Alright then Moni, sleep well and peacefully, sounds like you had a big day. [img]smile.gif[/img]

caleb 04-17-2002 11:01 PM

Glad to see your still here it would be a shame to see you go from a heart attack after you survived the 5 dollar truck [img]smile.gif[/img]

Moni 04-17-2002 11:03 PM

LOL No Kidding Caleb!!!
Nice to see you again!!!
Thanks! :D

'Night Cody!
'Night Everyone!