Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I really need help please! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92571)

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-21-2004 07:25 PM

Hey everybody!
I have a friend at work whos sons name is Griffin. I told her I would print a nice picture for her and bring it in. I have several pictures and I want to put them into one. I have Irfanview and paint. How the heck can I put multiple images in there and move them around 'til I'm happy with them and then print them. I have to get it her latest Thursday. Please let me how I can do this. Thanks

Lavindathar 12-21-2004 07:36 PM

<font color="cyan">I'd get a program such as Paint Shop Pro 8.0.

Then its easy peasy.

But I've never worked with Irfanview so I cannae help!</font>

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-21-2004 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lavindathar:

Then its easy peasy.

<font color=0099FF>Do ye have tee buy it, or is it downloadable? </font>

johnny 12-21-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lavindathar:

Then its easy peasy.

<font color=0099FF>Do ye have tee buy it, or is it downloadable? </font> </font>[/QUOTE]Thou dost have to buy it. :D And it doesn't come cheap. I'd wait for a few other replies. If you're lucky, someone who has it comes along later tonight. I know Ladyzekke is quite handy with that stuff, maybe if you ask nicely ? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-21-2004 08:41 PM

I vil shpeek ze langueg of nize! :D

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-21-2004 09:04 PM

Ok johnny I downloaded it. Please tell me how I can get those pics in there and move them around. thanks.

Spirits forever 12-21-2004 09:08 PM

hey variol, you need to get a copy of gimp, it's totally free and it works as how Paint Shop does, and well it's effective
i use it for my draiwngs and sigs, you should try it

lemme know after you download it, i'll help you through it after

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-21-2004 09:15 PM

Ok, I think this other program is just a free trial anyway...I'll be back!

Just so you know what I'm doing. I'm wanting a sky backround with a picture of a griifin in each corner. Then 1 griffin pic in the middle and line it all up.

[ 12-21-2004, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Variol (Farseer) Elmwood ]

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-21-2004 09:39 PM

Ok, I'm gimped on the other PC. If you could give me the super dummy instructions that would be great. I'll probably not finish tonight I'm way too tired. But I'll continue in the morning.

Bungleau 12-22-2004 12:08 AM

If all you want to do is print it out, you could also use PowerPoint if you've got it available. I've done that in the past without much difficulty, and it's really flexible about what goes where [img]smile.gif[/img]