Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Your Friday night? (or the completely and totaly off topic thread) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92789)

Attalus 01-22-2005 04:12 PM

Yeah, I used to like to roleplay, until they killed the thread that Galadria and I were playing on. She was so mad that she posted a new thread where she killed off her RP character. Gave me the shivers.

Jaradu 01-22-2005 04:39 PM

LOL, Ivellis - the Lou and Andy sketches are classics. :D It's great to see another fan. [img]smile.gif[/img]

How about the one where they go to get a birthday card for Andy's brother?

"We need to get Declyn a card for his birthday"
"Who's Declyn?"
"Declyn's your brother"
"Yeah I know"
"So, which card shall we get him?"
"I want that one"
"...But that says 'with deepest sympathies', that's what you send when someone dies..."
"Yeah I know"
"But Declyn like sailing boats, what about this one? This has a sailing boat on it"
"I want that one"
"Are you sure this is the card you want to send your brother Declyn for his birthday?"
"Yeah yeah yeah"
"Okay..."

*They leave*

"It's his birthday, he's not dead!"

*Throws card on ground*

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And the Prime Minister's gay secretary? :D

[ 01-22-2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Jaradu ]

armageddon272 01-22-2005 04:49 PM

Well, I wasn't at a comp yesterday, but basically I went to a friend's house and played his playstation 2. GTA 3. Finally beat all the mafia missions so nw I;m doing Asuka missions.

Ivelliis 01-22-2005 05:15 PM

LMAO Jaradu! The owner of the hotel (mmmmmmyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :D ) is cool.

*Talking to a window fixing man*
"By day it is bright, but by night it is as black as a black mans cape" Lmao!

Also the transvestites, "But I'm a laaaaaady" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

The best sketch with the transvestites is when Matt Lucas is in it with a moustache and wearing a dress.

Jaradu 01-22-2005 05:41 PM

LOL! :D

"But I don't have testiclé! Well, maybe little Lady's testiclé..."

Ah... remember "Bitty"...? [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

Q'alooaith 01-22-2005 05:44 PM

I played hard to get..

Kestrel Daystar 01-22-2005 05:54 PM

I loooove Little Britain. All my friends think its sick but I just love it. I hope they do a third season.

*Lou walks along with two Icecream Cones to find Andy's chair empty*

"Andy, where are you? Andy!"
*Andy is sat up a tree*
"I'm up here"
"How did you get up there?"
"I fell"

I love that sketch [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And also when they are out in the countryside and he keeps saying he wants to go home. They discover they're lost and a Lou asks a horserider for directions. Andy gets out of his chair and rides off home on the horse. Pure brilliance! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

--Kestrel--

Ivelliis 01-23-2005 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kestrel Daystar:

And also when they are out in the countryside and he keeps saying he wants to go home. They discover they're lost and a Lou asks a horserider for directions. Andy gets out of his chair and rides off home on the horse. Pure brilliance! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

That is one of the best ones [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Too Hot 01-27-2005 02:06 PM

lol i bet alot of people thing that the scottish are actually like that lol but where not probably alot worse lol

Kestrel Daystar 01-27-2005 02:10 PM

Yhes!

--Kestrel--