Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   WEEKLY WONDER AWARD (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85287)

antryg 04-20-2003 08:40 PM

If there is only one person worthy of 15 minutes of fame (and only 15 minutes) then this weeks winner is the one. Claims to fame include the ability to poke fun at everybody else here at IW, his love of small insects (cricket) and his resembalance to a pastry with a hole in it. This weeks winner is none other than Donut.
[img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/group2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]
<h1><font color=green>WEEKLY WONDER AWARD</font></h1>
[img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dogrun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]

Lioness 04-20-2003 08:52 PM

Congratulations, oh Pastry King. [img]smile.gif[/img] Most deserved.

Kakero 04-20-2003 09:36 PM

Congrats Donut! :D

gosh, somehow I feel hungry already. ;)

wellard 04-20-2003 10:00 PM

And this WILL be the only trophy Donut sees this year [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Congratulations Donut [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] obviously the sympathy vote was strong this week [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Gangrell 04-20-2003 11:08 PM

[img]graemlins/homer.gif[/img] "Hmmmm, Donuts..."

Congrats Donut, well earned Pastry King :D

[img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music06.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music02.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music04.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/musicband.gif[/img]

Djinn Raffo 04-21-2003 03:59 AM

Congratulations! Speech!

GokuZool 04-21-2003 08:22 AM

Congrats Donut! [img]smile.gif[/img]

LordKathen 04-21-2003 08:26 AM

<marquee direction left><font color=steelblue size=8> [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] Congrats Donut!!! [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]
</marquee></font>

Donut 04-22-2003 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
If there is only one person worthy of 15 minutes of fame (and only 15 minutes) then this weeks winner is the one. Claims to fame include the ability to poke fun at everybody else here at IW, his love of small insects (cricket) and his resembalance to a pastry with a hole in it. This weeks winner is none other than Donut.
[img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/group2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]
<h1><font color=green>WEEKLY WONDER AWARD</font></h1>
[img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dogrun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]

Well I am absolutely flabbergasted. If fact my flabber has never been quite so gasted. I have to say that recently I felt the magic had gone out of IW and I considered leaving. But now the magic is back and I can enjoy myself even more.

Two other things have arrived back on IW but I'm finding it hard to keep firmly abreast of all the changes so I'll keep schtum!. ;)

Thank you to all that voted for me (that's you antyrg!) and I'm grateful that the voting was not democratic else I wouldn't be here.

You are slightly incorrect in your comment that I poke fun at 'everybody else' here. I make fun of myself as well. In fact my board name reflects that.

I guess this award will go down as well as Jane Fonda's award in the '100 Greatest Women' list in some quarters of IW! But do I give a Tinker's Cuss? Nah!

Irreverently yours, keep pushing those buttons - Donut! ;)

Cloudbringer 04-22-2003 11:14 AM

Aww gee, dear Pastry fav, I was so hoping for that cuss, too... :D But as long as you're abreast of new developments, you'll do fine!

CONGRATS! [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img]