Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, aconversation zone, 9-11-02, In Memoriam (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81204)

Kaltia 09-11-2002 02:39 PM

I'm not American, and even I thought that was out of place. Uss, if you cannot appreciate what happened a year ago, please keep mum.
Atty-boy, it's fine [img]smile.gif[/img] I am an avid reader and write a few of my own stories, and I like to read a well-written one.

FelixJaeger 09-11-2002 02:44 PM

uss consider yourself saved ;)
<s>Felix</s>

[ 09-11-2002, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]

Kaltia 09-11-2002 02:45 PM

yeah, felix, it was five minutes for the armstice at the 11th of November (ironic) but today it was a minute at 1:45 for the WTC. I just had my three hours anyway.
Actually, it had additional benefits, though I'm loathe to admit them.

FelixJaeger 09-11-2002 02:48 PM

It was kinda pathetic though wasnt it kaltia? i mean 1 minute for what 6000 people? we had 2 minutes for the queen mum for christs sake!
oh yeah and btw im sorry for double posting, and i think it was a little <s>hollow</s>[edit] <u>shallow</u> to jest about that, on the very anniversary uss,
<s>Felix</s>

[ 09-11-2002, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]

Attalus 09-11-2002 02:57 PM

I forgive you, uss, because I know that you are just a kid. But you should know that you did something that I had to forgive you for. Kaltia and Felix, thank you. Kaltia, Galadria posted some more of her novel for you.

Melusine 09-11-2002 02:59 PM

Cut the crap Uss, it's not clever and it's not funny.
Sorry if I'm snappy folks.... immaturity gets on my nerves sometimes even if age is a factor. We have so many kids here who *do* have a sense of decorum and empathy.

Kaltia 09-11-2002 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
It was kinda pathetic though wasnt it kaltia? i mean 1 minute for what 6000 people? we had 2 minutes for the queen mum for christs sake!
oh yeah and btw im sorry for double posting, and i think it was a little <s>hollow</s>[edit] <u>shallow</u> to jest about that, on the very anniversary uss,
<s>Felix</s>

<font color="white"> I agree, Felix, it is so stupid. We REALLY need to get our prorities in order.
Attalus, i read it, tell Gal it was as good as ever and WHEN is the next part of YOUR story coming, hmm?</font>

FelixJaeger 09-11-2002 03:03 PM

thanks attalus.. even though im not sure why you were thanking me.
Melusine i admit it is rather childish but not as bad as in my school, the day after 13-14 yr old (this sounds racist but isnt believe me im not racist but im not going into that)asian and afro carribean pupils running around shouting
"im bin laden, i ordered that" etc etc and other things im not going to put out of decency and the fact that i dont want to be banned
<S>Felix</s>

Kaltia 09-11-2002 03:04 PM

<font color="white">I agree, melusine, I know how devestating the WTC was on all the world...all the world except for Uss, apparently. WHen I heard the tribute on Radio 4 yesterday, I nearly cried-so many people died for some little people in the arse-end of the world's beliefs? [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] whoever perpetrated these attacks should be made to burn for this, and I really mean that. the only other person I ever hated so much was this girl from my school who has made a 1/3 of my life-5 years-a living hell.</font>

FelixJaeger 09-11-2002 03:09 PM

that is soo weird the fact that people say they should burn...they probably are burning unless they are in the cold part of hell, i think they should burn the people who ordered the attack on the stake, just one last time to show the world not to f*ck with the u.s.... or us good ol british ppl.

<s>Felix</s>