Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, aconversation zone, 9-11-02, In Memoriam (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81204)

Kaltia 09-12-2002 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
Please make your way to the chatroom, thankyou.
Alrighty then, sigling, the taser is ZOT at the ready. ZOT!

MagiK 09-12-2002 03:32 PM

<font color="#cc3399"> I'd like to but the company firewall blocks IRC connections :( </font>

Attalus 09-12-2002 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MagiK:
<font color="#cc3399"> I'd like to but the company firewall blocks IRC connections :( </font>
I'd like to but my personal anti-chat firewall prevents me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Moni 09-12-2002 07:03 PM

I was gone by the time the chat call was posted...doubt I could have since I was still on campus then. Will have to try it on a weekend..as it is I am hurting myself right now...I have homework to do. I'd better "git".
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Take Care Everyone

Azred 09-12-2002 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Azred, did you see the cartoon in The Dallas Morning News, showing two banged up people staring at each other amidst smoking ruins, one saying, "Well, whaddaya know, I guess Saddam got the bomb, after all." Not the best thing to spring on a sick man in the morning.
<font color = lightgreen>Unfortunately, I missed that one. I read the paper only on Sunday, relying on my news from the radio and the television. I can understand their concern, but Saddam is probably still 5 years away from attaining nuclear status at the earliest; they have the knowledge but inadequate technology. Anyway, that is neither here nor there....

Right now nearly all I can think about are things like investment portfolios, annuities, qualified plans, etc. Crunching for my upcoming securities class. I'm actually going to have homework! [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] The instructor has a math degree, just like I do. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

Holy cow, was it ever humid when <font color = red>Belle</font> and I played tennis earlier this afternoon! *pant* *puff* *sweat* [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

Attalus 09-12-2002 07:26 PM

Do ya good, Azred. All that sweating in the heat, I mean. Now, since I am sick, I do not have to fertilze the yard, as the Director of Projects had planned.

Lady Blue03 09-12-2002 07:32 PM

<font color=pink>Im lord Ao im Lord Ao im lord Ao nya nya nya [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Wha! Noone to spam with! *sniffle*

Kays, ive got to leave b4 madre gets home :rolleyes: i'll see u lot l8a :D

PS Bill, i posted in HazTimes [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Azred 09-12-2002 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Do ya good, Azred. All that sweating in the heat, I mean. Now, since I am sick, I do not have to fertilze the yard, as the Director of Projects had planned.
<font color = lightgreen>Yes, but what about all those indoor projects that need to be done? Wallpaper the dining room, clean the baseboards, clear the flue.... [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Please excuse me while I alphabetize the canned vegetables. [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] </font>

Attalus 09-12-2002 07:54 PM

LOL, Azred, you can come over here and REalphebetize <font color=lavender>Galadria's</font> spices. I have been declared too sick to work. *waves doctor's excuse around.* I just got thruogh re-reading "The Onion's" Article, "Hijackers are surprised to wake up in Hell. Really did laugh out loud.

Thanks, Jen, I'll take a look. You are certainly keeping me on my toes. ;)

Kaltia 09-13-2002 06:55 AM

Aha, you cheater! That doctor's note was written by you! I'm on to you....*gives Atty-boy the evils*
lolm, the girl whose finger I nearly broke wasn't in school today lol! Love the mayhem though my weirdo teachers are thick-WHO would trust ME playing with a three-foot stick, hmmm?
It's an IT lesson (again) but a Friday so when i get home tonight I can use ADSL...broadband...love it! The school has broadband so it's split between 20+ computers...connection speed of about 3Kb, ffs... [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] am designing own web page FOR I.T. but feel like throwing keyboard across the room-the keys are all sticky and the mouse is nearly broken *yells angrily* ah, Eddie Powell the ol' IT teacher is doing the rounds....bbl, ppl [img]smile.gif[/img]