Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The OFFICIAL Ironworks Football World Cup Thread --Part II (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79381)

johnny 06-09-2002 10:16 AM

methinks the sake will be flowing freely in japan tonight, wish i was there.

Donut 06-09-2002 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
Why did the "orginale" post dissapair?
But anyway i must say AGAIN "I HATE FOOTBALL" that is the most "boring" sport i can think of (Also European football)

Actually megabot you DIDN't need to say it again. If you're not interested in football just avoid these threads. The only reason to repeat that you are not interested is to increase your post count.

Donut 06-09-2002 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Donut:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Megabot:
But anyway i must say AGAIN "I HATE FOOTBALL" that is the most "boring" sport i can think of (Also European football)

Actually megabot you DIDN't need to say it again. If you're not interested in football just avoid these threads. The only reason to repeat that you are not interested is to increase your post count.</font>[/QUOTE]EDIT: Sorry Memnoch - I posted before I read yours.

Memnoch 06-09-2002 10:49 AM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Donut:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Megabot:

Actually megabot you DIDN't need to say it again. If you're not interested in football just avoid these threads. The only reason to repeat that you are not interested is to increase your post count.</font>[/QUOTE]EDIT: Sorry Memnoch - I posted before I read yours.</font>[/QUOTE]That's ok, mate...I hear where you're coming from. From the title of the thread, it's obviously a football thread...I'm a bit puzzled as to why people who don't like football would come visit. After all, there are lots of other threads at Ironworks for those who don't like football - in this thread all we will be talking about IS football, and how lucky England were to get that penalty. :D

Donut 06-09-2002 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
That's ok, mate...I hear where you're coming from. From the title of the thread, it's obviously a football thread...I'm a bit puzzled as to why people who don't like football would come visit. After all, there are lots of other threads at Ironworks for those who don't like football - in this thread all we will be talking about IS football, and how lucky England were to get that penalty. :D
I would like to draw everybody's attention to this post. On the surface it looks very friendly and pally but on closer examination their is a 'sting in the tail'. Of course I've experienced this many times before but it's very difficult to get me to bite when I'm on Cloud 9 and the Genie is in the depths of despair! :D I expect you've been practising the Nigerian national anthem. :D

BTW - there was clear contact. :D

Lanesra 06-09-2002 11:16 AM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Donut:
Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:

Actually megabot you DIDN't need to say it again. If you're not interested in football just avoid these threads. The only reason to repeat that you are not interested is to increase your post countQUO.
</font>

EDIT: Sorry Memnoch - I posted before I read yours.[/TE]

Did you post this to increase your post count. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 06-09-2002 11:31 AM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Memnoch:
That's ok, mate...I hear where you're coming from. From the title of the thread, it's obviously a football thread...I'm a bit puzzled as to why people who don't like football would come visit. After all, there are lots of other threads at Ironworks for those who don't like football - in this thread all we will be talking about IS football, and how lucky England were to get that penalty. :D

I would like to draw everybody's attention to this post. On the surface it looks very friendly and pally but on closer examination their is a 'sting in the tail'. Of course I've experienced this many times before but it's very difficult to get me to bite when I'm on Cloud 9 and the Genie is in the depths of despair! :D I expect you've been practising the Nigerian national anthem. :D

BTW - there was clear contact. :D
</font>[/QUOTE]Sting in the tail...? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Donut...how COULD you even think that I would be capable of such a thing... :D

Donut 06-09-2002 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
Sting in the tail...? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Donut...how COULD you even think that I would be capable of such a thing... :D

Okay Memnoch - I've had enough of this. If I see one more set of nested quotes I'm reporting you to one of the mods! :D

Donut 06-09-2002 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lanesra:

Did you post this to increase your post count. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Er no! - that's just a Brucie Bonus :D

BTW - if you continue to use nested quotes I'll report you to Mum!

Donut 06-09-2002 12:30 PM

Following their 1-0 defeat by Japan today 3,000 Russians rioted in Moscow. One man was stabbed and killed.