Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OK, Friday Night, I am going in! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37545)

Attalus 08-13-2003 11:56 PM

OK, Friday, August 15, GMT-5, 10 PM, I am going down into the dungeon. Who's with me?

SpiritWarrior 08-14-2003 12:20 AM

I usually go out at least one night of the weekend, the other night I drink at home. Provided Friday is in-home beer night I'm game :D .

Memnoch 08-14-2003 06:00 AM

OK, I'll come with you...I'll have to get up bloody early for this... [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 08-14-2003 08:56 AM

Attalus, that's 10pm your time? (calculates that it's 11 on the east coast of the US)...I would play but I'm going out of town for the day Saturday and can't be up all night. If I can, I'll post my info on the sticky thread and show up for a bit. Otherwise, I'll pass and look for you all another night.

Cerek the Barbaric 08-14-2003 12:01 PM

<font color=deepskyblue>I'll come along too. Which characters will be played? I will most likely play <font color=yellow>Aric</font>. Hopefully, he will have another level (maybe 2) by tomorrow night (and I will hopefully have some nice stuff from the evil wizard in Blacklake).

I will meet you at the Yawning Portal Inn.

If we need a tank, I can bring in <font color=lime>Seric</font>, but he is a 10/8 ranger/cleric now...so he might be too high. I want to survive the dungeon, but I want it to involve some risk too.</font>

Attalus 08-14-2003 01:59 PM

Okay, all, it's a date. Post characters here. I'm gonna use my Drow Cleric.

Cerek the Barbaric 08-14-2003 02:14 PM

<font color=lime>Aric El'yan * Elf
Wizard(7)/Rogue(2)
Neutral Good
Weapons: Light Crossbow +2, dagger +2, Sonic Staff (unique item) +2</font>

<font color=deepskyblue>Aric's levels will probably change by tomorrow night, but it won't be drastic. He is fairly good at detecting and disarming traps. Also likes to set traps for difficult encounters (when possible - which isn't often from what I've seen of Undermountain so far).

His usual battle strategy is to keep his distance and use crossbow and spells.

BTW <font color=orange>Attalus</font>, will we be roleplaying our characters? If so, Viconia might have a hard time convincing Aric to join her. Personally, I would love to roleplay. It's been a very long time since I've actually roleplayed a character within a group.

But straight dungeon crawling is OK with me too.</font>

[ 08-14-2003, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]

Attalus 08-14-2003 02:17 PM

Oh, RP is fine. Viconia has been through some changes, and is now Lawful Good, a Priestess of Helm. :D She still has problems with surface Elves, however, especially the Avarti. Do you want me to e-mail you her portrait?

Cerek the Barbaric 08-14-2003 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
Oh, RP is fine. Viconia has been through some changes, and is now Lawful Good, a Priestess of Helm. :D She still has problems with surface Elves, however, especially the Avarti. Do you want me to e-mail you her portrait?
<font color=deepskyblue>That would be fine. I assume you still have my e-mail address. If not, it's in my profile. And Aric is just a regular gray elf, so there will just be the normal racial tension between the two.</font>

Chewbacca 08-14-2003 04:42 PM

I would love to join the adventure with my human neutral mage Omega. Shall I bring her at level 10 or 15?