Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Bad day (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91620)

Intrepid 09-13-2004 05:40 AM

I'm not happy,
I'm almost miserable,
i have had a bad day/week and i have been fined a lot for traffic infringments ($1381 AUD) today and i have lost my liscence.

My parnets are unimaginably angry at me, and i'm in a lot of trouble.

Maybe this is the point in my life where i go completly good and never do anything bad again?

...maybe i should actually do that

aleph_null1 09-13-2004 06:03 AM

I'm one of those who has no license and doesn't care... cars cost too much, parking's impossible in any city, I happen to hate driving, &tc. If you live in a big city, you'll be happier without one.

In other Bad Day news, I got back from Dartmouth (Hanover, NH) at 4 a.m., and have class at 7:30... I'm going now to do the homework for said class that's due today :D

Homework, then trip to coffee shop... several trips to coffee shop...

The Hierophant 09-13-2004 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Intrepid:
Maybe this is the point in my life where i go completly good and never do anything bad again?

...maybe i should actually do that

Mmm, or maybe you shouldn't confuse 'being good' with 'always following the rules and doing as you are told'... :rolleyes:

You messed up: make amends, pay the fines, move on.

Bristowe 09-13-2004 10:38 PM

Or you make sure you never get caught again [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

Dave_the_quack 09-14-2004 12:27 AM

Maaaate, I can relate.

You think you had it bad with your fine... Gee, I got done doing 45km over, suspended licence for 6 months, and $1600 fine. I would have paid $2000 to just keep driving. I went from having 7 points (perfect full licence) down to 1 point. I cant bodge up at all or I lose my licence again for a further 3 months. BAH.

T-D-C 09-14-2004 01:14 AM

Man thats heavy!

So what did you do ? I've had similar fines (not as much) bust just wondering exactly what you did if you don't mind me asking.

Intrepid 09-14-2004 06:48 AM

Thanks for replying, i'm going to pay and get it over with. I feel better today, and people at school think it's cool, and i'm the first person in our year to have their car inpounded, so there is some good in that.

T-D-C, i did really deserve it, i was driving in a (grass) drainage basin and sports oval, being stupid in an unregistered vehicle with a friend, and when his car bogged i pushed it out with my car and i bogged.

[ 09-14-2004, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Intrepid ]

Hivetyrant 09-14-2004 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Intrepid:
Thanks for replying, i'm going to pay and get it over with. I feel better today, and people at school think it's cool, and i'm the first person in our year to have their car inpounded, so there is some good in that.

Well me, Hons and steve had a good lauogh at school today if that helps :D

Harkoliar 09-14-2004 08:06 AM

good thing i cant drive here yet. i cant imagine me getting a p license here and not allowed to drive if you have a single drop of beer. crazy i tell ya!

Intrepid 09-14-2004 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Intrepid:

Well me, Hons and steve had a good lauogh at school today if that helps :D </font>[/QUOTE]Why is hons laughing, we stole his numberplates and filmed his reaction
steve does stupid stuff constantly
and that's like me laughing about you and the lennon thing

actually, all of those things are funny, i agree

you could donate some money to me??? since it's so amusing and all...