Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Bridge District Murders - Spoilers (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10274)

Zuvio 11-05-2002 04:14 PM

Well, this is just a spiffy new game I started. I already lost Joluv the bonus merchant and now Rose Bouquet is missing too! I need to CLUA her back, but I dont know her code. How do I obtain her code?

Lord Lothar 11-05-2002 04:31 PM

How did you lose her? Where are you looking for her?

Zuvio 11-05-2002 04:47 PM

At the market square, across the fat merchant, where she always is. im telling you this game is jinxed. I'm not even contacted by the Priest of Helm for the Unseeying Eye quest, but by the Priest of Lathander. That *never* happened to me before.

I searched all over the bridge, even in houses, but Rose is just gone :(

dragon_lord 11-05-2002 06:01 PM

If things like that keep happening i would seriously start thinking about doing a reinstall of bg2 real soon. The CLUA for rose is MURDGIRL. You dont need any evidence for the skin murders anyway if it wont work.

s
p
o
i
l
e
r

Just go to the tanner and start questioning him. He will run down stairs if you take the right dialogue path

[ 11-05-2002, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: dragon_lord ]

Zuvio 11-06-2002 04:23 AM

Well, I couldnt get him to confess through dialogue. I already had the piece of leather so I decided to take a long shot and attack him. He confessed the wuss!The only weird thing here was when I had to report back to aegisfield: "Found the perpetraitor sir! He immediately confessed when I hurled a minute meteor at his head and my 5 giant swordspiders leaped at him!" :D

Sir Exxon 11-06-2002 09:42 AM

<font color="gold">For future reference, you can use SK to find code. Open the creature browser (CB), and browse down until you find the name of the character you're looking for. On the right of the list, the creature's code is shown. ;) </font>

Vedran 11-06-2002 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zuvio:
I'm not even contacted by the Priest of Helm for the Unseeying Eye quest, but by the Priest of Lathander. That *never* happened to me before.
It depends of your class or alignment or both. Surely it would happen if you are a priest of Lathander [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Zuvio 11-06-2002 10:22 AM

Quote:

For future reference, you can use SK to find code. Open the creature browser (CB), and browse down until you find the name of the character you're looking for. On the right of the list, the creature's code is shown.
Thank you very much for that tip. I was wondering where all the codes were.

Quote:

It depends of your class or alignment or both. Surely it would happen if you are a priest of Lathander
Just figured out I installed the own-all-strongholds patch :D

[ 11-06-2002, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Zuvio ]

Vedran 11-07-2002 06:23 AM

With multi-strongholds, it depends of your alignment.
And you still cannot do Lathander, Helm AND Talos quests at the same time [img]smile.gif[/img] .