Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Sign up for the Stand-up Comedy Role Playing Game (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61703)

/)eathKiller 01-12-2003 01:15 PM

I don't really feel like making you people read alot: So I'll just put it as simply as possible:

In order for this game to work, I need 4 people to join as Judges, and as many players as possible to act as Bards.

Now when you sign up as a bard, the idea wont be to fight monsters, but convince the judges that you're funny. It will take place in a small town with a little surrounding forest and if you like you can go out and about and collect jokes for your routine. All-in-all, All bards report to the town hall by a certain hour apointed by the judges and then put on performances before a live audience, sometimes they will be comedy related stand-up routines, other times just simple jesting and talent shows. It will be like a big non-stop comedy block schedule. And more and more bards can come in later. All people who want to join the community can either PM me, or Preferably post a reply here. Remember: We need 4 people to sign up as judges for the competition and give scores ranging from 1 to 10 allowing only 2 decimal places. (example: He stcored a 9.5 or a 4.25) all judges must post their scores for every participant after they have done their routine before the next performance can begin [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'll put all the PCs names here:

<font color="lime" size="+1">Judges: (Closed)</font>
<font color="white">SomeGuy</font>
<font color="white">Lord High Eater of Legs</font>
<font color="white">AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe</font>
<font color="white">DameonRules</font>

<font color="pink" size="+1">Contestants: (Still Accepting Participants)</font>
<font color="white">Callum Kerr</font>
<font color="white">Dark Angel</font>
<font color="white">Killing Spree</font>
<font color="white">/)eathkiller</font>
<font color="white">Sigmar</font>

<font color="redorange" size="+1">Audience Members: </font>
<font color="white">Any Lurkers Who Want To Post a Comment (Everyone)</font>

:D Good luck everyone

[ 01-20-2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]

SomeGuy 01-12-2003 02:00 PM

I'd like to sign up as a judge...seeing as I don't really get many laughes with my jokes here at home.

[ 01-12-2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]

Lord High Eater of Legs 01-12-2003 03:13 PM

hmm, seeing as i dont actually KNOW any good jokes, i would like to sign up for the position of a judge please [img]smile.gif[/img]

DarkAngel 01-12-2003 04:03 PM

l would like to be the first to sign up for a bard.....i will try to make you laugh, but i will fail miserably probably. i just hope you enjoy my show

/)eathKiller 01-12-2003 09:08 PM

Hey that's cool I've added you to the list, now we need 2 more judges and a slew of Commedians, if there is a high-interest in judging we might be able to assemble 5... *shrug*

I've also added myself to the list of comedian/bards, as i'll try to keep order in the show and fluctuate everytihng, maybe even do a skit myself [img]tongue.gif[/img]

DarkAngel 01-13-2003 03:36 AM

what kind of ruitines are you expecting of us?? tricks, jokes, general stupidness??

/)eathKiller 01-13-2003 12:56 PM

For starters a stand-up comedy routine, just tell a few jokes and see if the judges like 'em [img]tongue.gif[/img]

We can also have a few PCs as audience members, those can be anyone who hasnt signed up but lurks in the RP [img]tongue.gif[/img]

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 01-13-2003 02:03 PM

Ill be a judge if ye need one, a stern faced dwarf [img]smile.gif[/img]

Skydracgrrl 01-13-2003 04:17 PM

*ponders* well, i always play as a bard... but i dunno if i'd be a very good one ;) sooo... to be a bad judge, bad bard, or a bad audience member? :D

DameonRules 01-13-2003 05:40 PM

<font color=green>I will be a judge.I think i will be a good judge i ahve a good sense of humor. Some people say iam funny but i am not sure i could pull it off.</font>

[ 01-13-2003, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: DameonRules ]