Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ack , my sis needs a makeover! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82316)

Cloudbringer 11-02-2002 04:59 PM

Ok, I know she's family and all and I shouldn't say anything...but EEEEEF! My 'sis' Ladyzekke sure has let herself go lately! She could use a makeover fer sure..... ;) Anyone want to volunteer to help me fix my poor sis up? I mean ugh..she's ...*whispers* looking alot like a beholder! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Kaltia 11-02-2002 05:01 PM

Don't be silly, that's the only recent picture of johnny on the web! :D

Ladyzekke 11-02-2002 05:05 PM

ROTFL Sis! Sorry I was tampering with the Mages for Dummies book again, can't remember what spell it was cause after I cast it the page burned up! I thought it was a charm spell, wanted people to want to look (behold) me! :D

Mack_Attack 11-02-2002 05:07 PM

I keep on looking at the sexy girl jumping around did not even notice there was a beholder there. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ;)

Ronn_Bman 11-02-2002 05:08 PM

LZ, like you Cloudy one, will always be beautiful to me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Of course, if its a change she needs, I highly recommend working out. Some time dedicated to the Spamming Gym, will give her a whole new look in no time!

I'm not recommending therapy I wouldn't use myself. Actually, thanks to the inspiration of friends, I've used the Spamming Gym to change my look TWICE in the last two weeks. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Kaltia 11-02-2002 05:09 PM

Hmm, i recommend the spamming gym too: Five times in a day (i was picky, okay :D )

Cloudbringer 11-02-2002 05:10 PM

ROTFL! Err, Ok Sis, A charm spell, huh? I could swear I took that book and hid it the last time this happened! LOLOLOLOL! Poor Stealthy'll never ride western style again! :D BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hmmm, Kaltia tell Johnny he picked a bad hair day!

antryg 11-02-2002 05:12 PM

Lady Z there are those here who can appreciate the inner beauty which defines you as a person. Let me say that I am one of many. *crooning* "You are so beautiful to meee... " *dogs begin to howl*
Also, just look at the picture of Cloudlady. Beauty is indeed only skin deep.
To look at her you wouldn't think that she's a turkey killer.

Kaltia 11-02-2002 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hmmm, Kaltia tell Johnny he picked a bad hair day!
I thought he looked quite cuddley actually [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 11-02-2002 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by antryg:
Lady Z there are those here who can appreciate the inner beauty which defines you as a person. Let me say that I am one of many. *crooning* "You are so beautiful to meee... " *dogs begin to howl*
Also, just look at the picture of Cloudlady. Beauty is indeed only skin deep.
To look at her you wouldn't think that she's a turkey killer.

*thwacks antryg with large smelly trout* Humph! Just exactly how many turkeys have you eaten? Hmmm..'fess up you malicous mangler of canine eardrums, you! :D [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Oh and I love my sis, but errrr....maybe a bit of coldcream would do the trick....LOLOLOL

Ronn, aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww....*smooch* You're a sweetie...and spam gymnastics..HAHAHAHA! Hey Wendy, I bet KFG could do good spamnastics! :D