Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Alter of Serran (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32876)

Domber 10-09-2004 02:20 PM

Hello all,
I am trying to find this stupid "Alter of Serran so i can complete my palidin role for one of my guys.I can't seem to find it,can anyone help?
Thanks
Domber

bsftcs 10-09-2004 04:18 PM

Go to Nymph Lake just by the mill and follow the shore of the lake all the way along the Southern rim of the map to the south-westernmost corner of the map. There you will find it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It is basically a Kerah statue.

[ 10-09-2004, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]

Wyvern 10-09-2004 05:26 PM

Welcome to the board, Domber!!!

Hope you are a Paladin now! [img]smile.gif[/img] It was having difficulty with that quest that first brought me to the Ironworks W&W board a long time ago! :D

Keep us posted on how your game is going and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! We're very friendly and helpful!

Wyv

So So 10-09-2004 06:52 PM

Welcome to the board!

Yep just a plain old statue in the middle of the woods... Good luck finding it... maybe spirit Eye can help if you still have not located it yet?... tell us if you do find it...

Bungleau 10-10-2004 02:00 AM

Welcome to the boards, Domber. May the undead of the Gael Serran quake at the mention of your name...

There is also another statue, available if you're looking to become a paladin toward the end of the game. In the far northwest reaches of the area beyond Brimloch Roon, you will find it...

Taski 10-10-2004 07:19 AM

...but i think he searches the 1st statue, B. ;)

...and welcome to the board, Domber - hack`n`Slay u way through the countryside. And happy greetz to Scanthril, if u see him ;)

So So 10-10-2004 05:28 PM

There's another statue?... hum... I really have to pay more attention to the things in the game....

Bungleau 10-10-2004 05:33 PM

He may well be searching for the first statue, but there's nothing in his post (or prior posts [img]smile.gif[/img] ) to tell us where he is in the game, now, is there? :D

So to finish making the story complete, you not only need to go to the <strike>windmill</strike> Gypsy's house, you need to really go behind it. There you will find the shrine... [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-10-2004, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Bungleau ]

Wyvern 10-10-2004 05:58 PM

Granted it's been a while since I did this quest but as I recall the statue/altar in question is on the west side of Nymph Lake beyond the gypsy's house - not anywhere near the windmill.

Go west from Valeia as far as you can go and then head north and you should find it.

Wyv

aleph_null1 10-10-2004 06:45 PM

I think Bungleau's referring to the land path, which is faster if you've not gotten the knack of water skimming or have no raft.

You just start by the windmill & run south/southwest around the entire lake; you'll bump into the statue before you even see the Gypsy frat house.