Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Are you amember of HADB if so post here, if not don't post here, unless you're a mod. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80559)

Sigmar 07-31-2002 07:00 AM

Are you a member of HADB, if so post here and if possible mention a couple of non-active members. I'm running another member list it's been a while. Please move if you think it's neccesary mods.

[ 07-31-2002, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

AzureWolf 07-31-2002 07:03 AM

newbie member of the clan reporting in drill sergeant sah!

DragonMage 07-31-2002 07:07 AM

But of course I'm a member! ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] You wanna make something of it??? Huh??? Do ya? *giggles maniacally*

Yeah, I'm in an odd mood - so sue me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

BTW: Love the quote from Dune in your sig Azzy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

AzureWolf 07-31-2002 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DragonMage:
But of course I'm a member! ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img] You wanna make something of it??? Huh??? Do ya? *giggles maniacally*

Yeah, I'm in an odd mood - so sue me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

BTW: Love the quote from Dune in your sig Azzy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ahoy! Where have you been? :mad:

We are *ahem* trying to revive a bit of the old HADB spirit ;)

Earthdog 07-31-2002 07:32 AM

Im the newest member :D :D :D and argueably the most insane :D scarey thought huh?? :D To be surrounded by a bunch of insane loonies :D Nice to have fitting company for a change :D And they say you should be judged by a jury of your peers ;) :D

Mouse 07-31-2002 07:34 AM

Azurewolf - nothing to do with HADB, but please resize your sig image to conform to the Rules and Regulations.

Thanks.

Neb 07-31-2002 07:41 AM

*insane cackle* HADB person I be, insane be I also [img]smile.gif[/img] Cheerful and shiny be cake [img]smile.gif[/img] Posted here having I now done, enough good?

Glad to see that you show yourself now and then, Brenda [img]smile.gif[/img]

Downunda 07-31-2002 07:48 AM

What does HADB mean? And I've heard mothing but bad things about that place :D I heard this guy Nigel just joined, sounds like a bit of a moron to me.

Sigmar 07-31-2002 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
What does HADB mean? And I've heard mothing but bad things about that place :D I heard this guy Nigel just joined, sounds like a bit of a moron to me.
I knew you joined, but I didn't remember how :D

Talthyr Malkaviel 07-31-2002 10:38 AM

*slaps Dunda black and blue with a herring* Hush! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm a proud(?) member of the clan which claims to be called the HADB. [img]tongue.gif[/img]