Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hello, everybody! (I am totally new here) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72449)

Sir ReGiN 11-29-2001 03:07 PM

<font color="aqua">WELCOME SINBAD!</font>

[img]graemlins/santawave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/santawave.gif[/img]

adam warlock 11-29-2001 03:11 PM

FRESH MEAT!!! FRESH MEAT!

welcome to the forum Sinbad [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sir Exxon 11-29-2001 03:14 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sazerac:
Welcome, Sinbad!! Whoohoo, another Norwegian! Sir Exxon will be pleased. :D

We hope you enjoy your stay here at Ironworks.
<hr></blockquote>

<font color="yellow">You can bet your a** I am pleased!</font>
<h1><font color="red">WEL</font><font color="white">COM</font><font color="blue">E!</font></h1> [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

<font color="yellow">Yahoooooo! We are actually up in 5 norwegians here!
Someday, we are going to take over the board! :D </font>

see ya!

Barb 11-29-2001 03:20 PM

<center><marquee direction=left><font size=4><font color=black>H</font><font color=#000066>E</font><font color=navy>L</font><font color=darkblue>L</font><font color=mediumblue>O</font> <font color=blue>W</font><font color=dodgerblue>E</font><font color=deepskyblue>L</font><font color=darkturquoise>C</font><font color=mediumspringgreen>O</font><font color=Springgreen>M</font><font color=Lime>E</font> <font color=yellow>T</font><font color=lavenderblush>O</font> <font color=GOLD>I</font><font color=orange>R</font><font color=darkorange>O</font><font color=coral>N</font><font color=tomato>W</font><font color=orangered>O</font><font color=red>R</font><font color=deeppink>K</font><font color=orchid>S</font><font color=violet>.</font> <font color=plum>E</font><font color=palevioletred>N</font><font color=thistle>J</font><font color=lightgray>O</font><font color=silver>Y</font><font color=dimgray>!</font><font color=gray>!</font><font color=black>!</font></font></marquee>
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
</center>

Hi Sinbad.
WELOCME TO THE BEST BOARD EVER!!!

p.s Has everyone noticed that the scandinavians on this board speak better english than some of the english speaking people on this board? (me not included, can't speak Danish and only half Danish anyway)

Sir ReGiN 11-29-2001 03:22 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Barb:
p.s Has everyone noticed that the scandinavians on this board speak better english than some of the english speaking people on this board?<hr></blockquote>

You're damn right!
:D :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Jorath Calar 11-29-2001 03:26 PM

WELCOME SINBAD
You'll like it here this is the greatest board in the galaxy

[img]graemlins/redbite.gif[/img]
it sucks you in :D

Legolas 11-29-2001 04:08 PM

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Welcome to the board *Sinbad* [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hope you've said your goodbyes on the other forums you visit, because this one won't let you go ;)

<font size=2>
*mutter* *mutter* Mel got here sooner *grumble* I wanted to use the copyrighted colours *mutter* [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Well Hello There [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

I think You'll find your stay here most enjoyable

Sorcerer Alex 11-29-2001 05:03 PM

A pleasure to meet you, Sinbad my friend. I am Arledrian - expert cutpurse and the scourge of wealthy merchants - at your service ;)

Tabitha Silverwill 11-29-2001 05:12 PM

Boo!!! Hello Sinbad [img]smile.gif[/img]

Everyone IS very, very friendly here - the advice is good too ;)

Think you are very clever to know about UBB. I still don't understand it, perhaps a UBB masterclass thread might be an idea? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]