Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TOB BEGGINING (Mild Spoiler new NPC) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19555)

Sythe 11-22-2002 04:45 PM

What was your reaction when Sarevok joined when I heard he wanted to join me I yelled WHAT outloud and started at the screen for two minutes looking over the words over again. Had a headace and walked around outiside thinking The big bad boss from baulders gate wants to join ME!!!!!

Kaltia 11-22-2002 04:56 PM

Spoiler tages please...

9_1_6 11-22-2002 08:54 PM

He did have a spoiler tag!!! in his title!!!

I was shocked like you were... i didnt know what to do, but then again, i did beat him in BG and BG2 so..... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Also, he is my brother, therefore i decided to let him join up!!!

Encard 11-29-2002 10:55 PM

Ah, yes, our wonderful friend Sarevok... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Very nice character to have in your party, I think, both power and Interest Factor-wise... I can't say I was that surprised to see him, though, I'd considered the possibility of seeing him yet again. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Funny person, Sarevok, doesn't seem to want to stay dead.

Jezzrian 12-17-2002 09:25 AM

Besides, he's so fun. Even if he did argue with my all good party...

Spoiler

Actually not sure if this is or not, but i thoight i'd play it safe. Then theres the fact that you can make him repent and change his ways, becomming a good guy instead. That made me laugh, a lot. Me, being able to talk him out of being evil with only a few woeds and a smile.

Jezz

Riverwind 01-25-2003 05:42 AM

I've got a question about that Sarevok dude. I beat Irenicus in SOA with a great party (at least i think it's a great party):

Me (Ranger)
Jaheira (my lover)
Imoen (my sister)
Valygar (very loyal)
Mazzy (She's great with a bow)
Minsc and Boo (sometimes a bit annoying but one hell of a tank)

Actually, i don't want Sarevok to join me. I don't like him and he's a wuzz because i beat him very easily in Bg-1. Do i need him or can i play the game without him?

Grojlach 01-25-2003 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Riverwind:
I've got a question about that Sarevok dude. I beat Irenicus in SOA with a great party (at least i think it's a great party):

Me (Ranger)
Jaheira (my lover)
Imoen (my sister)
Valygar (very loyal)
Mazzy (She's great with a bow)
Minsc and Boo (sometimes a bit annoying but one hell of a tank)

Actually, i don't want Sarevok to join me. I don't like him and he's a wuzz because i beat him very easily in Bg-1. Do i need him or can i play the game without him?

Nah, you really don't need to take him along; he's not vital to the plot in any way anymore. I've never taken him along, but I think you'll just miss some interesting conversations and remarks, that's all. Just keep the party you've got now. ;)

Riverwind 01-25-2003 06:06 AM

Thx that's a relief. So i can give up a piece of my soul so Sarevok shows me a way out and leave him behind?

Vedran 01-25-2003 07:12 AM

Kaltia? Are you THE Kaltia? What happened to your registration, I haven't seen you for months?

Horatio 01-25-2003 07:57 AM

Look at the date of her post, Vedran.