Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How well do you know your neighbour? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102537)

wellard 07-29-2015 07:29 PM

How well do you know your neighbour?

How well do you know your neighbour?

My next door neighbour has just been arrested today for four murders and bombings

- insert appropriate stunned smiley -

Seriously i'm not talking nearby or further up the street but next door! We only moved in a year ago and have never spoken, it's a 6 acre property so it's not that hard to not bump into people.

Link to the story
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-2...urders/6656690

It's 9:30 pm and we still have 3 cop cars blocking the road outside my gate. All day we have had helicopters and police tactical response units and other police equipment swarming all around his property. Got some pics that I need to upload so i can post them. As soon as the phone stops ringing!

For those that know Australia I live at Douglas Park a very small village about 60km south west of Sydney.

More later

wellard 07-29-2015 08:08 PM

Re: How well do you know your neighbour?

1 Attachment(s)
pic from today

johnny 07-29-2015 08:42 PM

4 murders and bombings huh...i guess that can be classified as a terrorist?

Lovely neighbourhood you live in Wellard. :D

Ontopic...to my left lives a single female who always leaves early in the morning and comes back after dark, no idea what she does. All i know is that she has a lot of packages coming in, which are dropped off at my place since she's never around to accept them. She usually picks them up around 11ish PM. To my right used to live an Afghan family, nice people. They moved out two years ago and the person or persons that moved in after them are a complete mystery to me, they don't make a sound, never go out, it's almost like a ghost lives there LOL. Or maybe they turned it into one of them homegrown weedfactories, wouldn't be the first time they dismantle one of those in this appartmentbuilding.

Yorick 07-30-2015 01:08 AM

Wellard, that's crazy man! Wow...

johnny 07-30-2015 08:43 PM

News here reported that the people that got killed would testify against him in a court of law, sounds like a classic mafia story.

Ziroc 08-02-2015 04:58 AM

Wow.. very scary dude! Our neighbors seem ok.. one is a cop, and seems nice. Its also nice having a cop car parked next door-- keeps would-be crooks away :)

Larry_OHF 08-02-2015 11:57 AM

Wow...I guess you got us all beat with that one.

I won't get into a history of neighbors I've ever had but my current ones I've had for just a year. There's a little interesting story here. I don't talk to them much but when they're outside I'll say hi. Only this week did we find out due to my talking to each of them that the man on my left and the man on my right work at the same company but did not know this until I pointed it out and do not know each other because they're in different departments.
The guy across the street is a preacher for a church but I don't know what. I fixed his mailbox one day as it was not straight and I had extra time on my hands so I went over there with some dirt, posts and a level and fixed it. I don't think he knows it was me, but I am sure he's glad it stands up properly now.

Lord of Alcohol 08-05-2015 02:03 AM

I'm Larry's other neighbor. He hasn't met me yet. I recently attended serial killer school and I've been burying the bodies in Larry's crawlspace. We'll be reading about him soon! :)

Luvian 08-06-2015 09:56 AM

Wow that is crazy! :o I wonder if weird tourists will start visiting your area now.

Micah Foehammer 08-07-2015 06:52 PM

Scary stuff. Amazing that it was a 30+ year old cold case arrest too. What was the reason behind the attacks? Something related to Family Court?