Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Women Can Now Go Topless in the State of New York (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85352)

Reeka 04-23-2003 07:26 PM

The New York Supreme Court found today that if men can go topless and not be arrested then women can, too. This decision was the result of a woman being arrested for going topless at Coney Island. The woman is also receiving $10,000 in damages.

Sauce for the goose?

Horatio 04-23-2003 07:33 PM

BE FREE!!! :D :D :D

No, please, do :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Attalus 04-23-2003 07:35 PM

I'm all for women's liberation. In fact, I've set two of them free, myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Kakero 04-23-2003 07:36 PM

you can go naked in New York? woooow..imagine that. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

johnny 04-23-2003 07:37 PM

But smoking in a public place in New York is now history. No restaurant or bar allows you to smoke anymore.

Not sure if a bunch of boobs can make up for this.

Well.......... :D

Horatio 04-23-2003 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
you can go naked in New York? woooow..imagine that. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Not naked...but satisfactorily unclothed :D

T/-/alali 04-23-2003 08:05 PM

Thats pretty odd though. What if a little kid saw a woman wondering around New York topless. What would he think? It's just going to make kids preverted at a younger age. Isn't it?

Reeka 04-23-2003 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by T/-/alali:
Thats pretty odd though. What if a little kid saw a woman wondering around New York topless. What would he think? It's just going to make kids preverted at a younger age. Isn't it?
At the risk of being controversial, it shouldn't. Contrary to popular belief, breasts are not a sex organ. I mean, does it make children perverted to see a woman nursing? Breasts are primarily for babies----not men.

OK, let me have it. I'm ready. ;)

[ 04-23-2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Reeka ]

johnny 04-23-2003 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reeka:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by T/-/alali:

At the risk of being controversial, it shouldn't. Contrary to popular belief, breasts are not a sex organ. I mean, does it make children perverted to see a woman nursing? Breasts are primarily for babies----not men.

OK, let me have it. I'm ready. ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]I partly agree with you, cause they're multifunctional. :D

Animal 04-23-2003 08:31 PM

I wonder when the next flight to New York is? :D