Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Off-Topic Poll: What Alignment are you? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50676)

Armisael 02-04-2001 12:56 AM

Anomen... gah. You could do better.

Entreri 02-04-2001 02:31 AM

I think to be neutral-evil .. not in a way that I kill to have more gains .. But All my actions are to make sure I have all the gain in life that I want .. Like my hero the Assassin with the same name ....

Cloudbringer 02-04-2001 08:34 AM

Armisael: Mayhap you are right, Black Knight just offered me all his leftover gold....hmmmmm....(LOL!)

Cloudbringer, dumping the mama's boy after the game

Stealth Bomber 02-04-2001 09:04 AM

Off Topic? OFF TOPIC??? Bloody hell any more off topic than this thread I couldn't begin to imagine even with my warped mind. Hippo's?
I love Entreri's attempt to be sensible in the face of absurdity. Ladyzekke you are so Chaotic Neutral you make make the leaning tower of Pisa look stable. That's why I love you so. And Armi, you are so chaotic evil you scare me! As for me, Chaotic good I guess, with Lawful Evil tendencies. Or maybe I am confused

Ladyzekke 02-04-2001 09:23 AM

Haha! Sometimes I scare myself Stealth Bomber! Lawful Evil tendencies eh? How exactly can one be lawful an evil at the same time?

Cloudbringer 02-04-2001 09:33 AM

Stealth Bomber: LOL! I came to the board for tips in BG2, still look for them, but I stayed around for the OFF TOPIC stuff!

Oh and that confusion is only temporary, just minor shocks to the head from all those hippos bounding about the thread

IdiotRogue 02-04-2001 09:42 AM

In life and the game, Chaotic Good. Rules and laws are fine so long as they are not too intrusive and do no harm. However, there are few things I would like to see more than Minsc (and Boo, of course) in full plate, wielding Lilacor (ahhh... the dialogue they would exchange) and doing some RIGHTEOUS BUTT-KICKING in Washington, DC. A little havoc is a good thing, now and then .

Charlie 02-04-2001 10:05 AM

I think I've probably been most alignments in my time, well not really evil... more mildly annoyed bordering on the angrily confused.
Currently trueish neutralish leaning towards goodish but not very lawfully.

Lz...got some stringless yo yo's at the shop if yer interested...got some yo yoless string too.

Cleric 02-04-2001 10:33 AM

I am lawfull Good

Bahamut 02-04-2001 01:06 PM

Ayt everyone!!! This is how it works... we people can't be chaotic good in general coz we will be murderers. In the basic sense we are lawful neutral to chaotic... ah!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! MY BRAIN IS WORKNIG OVERTIME... ITS FREAKING TWO A.M. HERE! I AM CHAOTIC GOOSE AT HEART!!!!!!