Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Changes to the Inns Layout and NPC's? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37894)

T-D-C 10-04-2004 06:13 AM

Just wondering if anyone noticed a change to the layout of NPC's in the inn yesterday.

For example Corin and his company (except artek) were at the table near the door.

Artek was over where the naked dwarf was and a few other NPCs were in other places.

I actually liked this layout and it spread everyone out a bit more.

Was this intentional Z or something you were playing around with?

If you were playing around then I actually liked the layout.

I think TheCrimsonBlade was on as well so he should have seen it.

Cheers!!

T-D-C

Ravenbear 10-04-2004 02:30 PM

Though I have not been on long I to do notice a change in the layout of NPCs.
But what did get my attention was the black female gaint with glowing white hair the stmoped thru while I was in the inn. Was that a NPC or PC?
Also what is the purpose behind the server on one party? I have my on ideas but was wondering about the offical reason.

Thanks
Ravenbear

jbird05 10-04-2004 02:32 PM

yes i did notice and like it

lrdmukasa 10-04-2004 02:42 PM

Ravenbear I do believe you saw Ziroc marching around.The first time i saw the drow giantess
made me want to ask Z,to change my dwarf to a drow loverboy [img]smile.gif[/img]

P.S. I heard a rumor that z is gonna turn everyone's character into Dwarves.. [img]graemlins/wink10.gif[/img]
won't that be great [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

T-D-C 10-04-2004 05:19 PM

As a rule of thumb if you see something walking around that looks strange its probably Ziroc.

This was a permenant layout change that was there when I went into the well and when I came out. Also the NPC's that sit at the bar were sitting in different seats as well.

Teri-sha Illistyn 10-05-2004 09:02 PM

The giant drow is Elistrae, the goddess of peaceful Drow Elves ( in a nut shell ) I was kinda impressed thatt she was included in one of the hak paks. I saw her at the inn as well.

T-D-C 10-05-2004 09:10 PM

Have you seen the Lloth that was included in the CEP ? That was a nice addition that I'm looking forward to tackling somewhere in Undermountain.

Ravenbear 10-06-2004 03:30 AM

Thanks for the info..
The more I play the better it gets..

Ziroc 10-06-2004 11:46 AM

I am working on a script that will randomize the NPC's seating arangments. based on night and day. What you saw was me just taking them over and moving them in DM mode [img]smile.gif[/img] , but yeah, I plan some neat changes to the tavern.

Anyone notice half of the well guards are gone now? ONE guard can take out any monster, but I wanted atleast a few, but I figured that removing those you don't see much speed up the tavern a bit. That was 5 removed guards.

What I plan to do is update ALL the npc's conversations with quests, and more current information, and smarter dialogues using bluff and intimidate. [img]smile.gif[/img]

T-D-C 10-06-2004 06:41 PM

LOL Didn't notice the well guards. Guess I better pay more attention. I have noticed that the Inn is a lot less laggy for me now.

Quote:

What I plan to do is update ALL the npc's conversations with quests, and more current information, and smarter dialogues using bluff and intimidate.
SWEET more bluff and intimidate. I invest in those skills quite a bit for most of my characters and now I get to use them!