Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   At last! Full Index to Stealthy's Site - Ironworks Photo Album (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81099)

Scholarcs 10-03-2002 06:02 AM

Thanks Mel, it looks great [img]smile.gif[/img]

LennonCook 10-04-2002 01:18 AM

<font color="lightblue">bump</font>

Memnoch 10-05-2002 02:41 PM

Madchen, I've got a couple of photos to upload, mind doing it for me? I've run out of storage space because I've been uploading everyone else's. I emailed you. :D

Downunda 10-05-2002 03:57 PM

Feel free to remove my ones that I got you to post mario. (esp. the dorky, long haired hippy one :D )
It's about time I updated my pics anyway ;)

Melusine 10-05-2002 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
Madchen, I've got a couple of photos to upload, mind doing it for me? I've run out of storage space because I've been uploading everyone else's. I emailed you. :D
Well, so have I ;) Been uploading other people's pics I mean... I'll see if there's still enough room for some more... ;)

Downunda, if you want to update, just post your new pics as well as leaving the old ones there - otherwise you'll screw up the entire list. Besides it's fun to see a member change over time - lots of people have older pics as well as newer ones on Stealthy's [img]smile.gif[/img]

Downunda 10-05-2002 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
Downunda, if you want to update, just post your new pics as well as leaving the old ones there - otherwise you'll screw up the entire list. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sorry Mel, didn't even think about that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I got no probs with leaving the older pics there, I was just gonna clear up some space for mario ;)

Melusine 10-05-2002 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:

I got no probs with leaving the older pics there, I was just gonna clear up some space for mario ;)

Nah, I'm already uploading his pics ;)

RevRuby 10-05-2002 08:54 PM

i posted some of morgeruat, erilyn, justice and myself:)

Sorcerer Alex 10-05-2002 09:18 PM

Wow, you people are keeping poor Mel busy all right. I'll post the six hundred snaps of my great-uncle's new boat tomorrow, wouldn't want to let anybody down [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 10-06-2002 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Downunda:

Nah, I'm already uploading his pics ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Thank you madchen. It was an awesome night by the way. :D What's really annoying is that I am perfectly happy to pay that 20 pounds or whatever to get more storage but I can't because it's only open to UK residents!! :mad:

Anyway...maybe we need to elect Downunda or Arledrian as the uploader from now on. :D :D

[ 10-06-2002, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]