Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ironworks Photo Album - FULL LISTING!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85521)

Memnoch 12-03-2001 06:37 AM

Here's the table of contents for the Ironworks Photo Album, also known as Stealthy's Site. If you're looking for a particular person, now you can find out what page they're mug shot's on. Many thanks to Melusine for putting this table of contents together. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

To view, you need to click on Pictures on the left side, then at Show Photos.

For info, our original thread can be found here (all 300 posts of it). :D

If you would like to post your picture up you are welcome to do it yourself (you just need to join up) or otherwise just send a snazzy snap of yourself to either Melusine, Cloudy or myself and we'll upload it for you. We'd love to put a face to the name! ;)

If you do end up putting a purty pic up, please do update this list with what page your pic is on, so I can then update this first post.

NO SPAM ON THIS THREAD PLEASE - let's keep it clean so that it's easy to find people. If you spam, you may find your posts do a vanishing act... :D
<font color="silver">
Table of Contents:

page 1. Larry’s Marybeth; Cloudbringer; Rikard; Tobbin; Vicotnik with friend; Sylent; Kylle; Moiraine; Ziroc; Moridin; JJ with daughter Amanda.

page 2. Memnoch with girlfriend Taryn; with friends; with best friend Victoria; with gf and friends; with best friend; on birthday; on birthday; Gray Mage with daughter; Lady Nightshade; KenTeamBG; Ken at Halloween; Scottish Commandos.

page 3. Moscow from Cloudy; Cloudy and friends; Chocolate, Ziroc’s cat; Melusine’s boyfriend; LadyZekke on Wedding; Ladyzekke on wedding; Lady Avalon; Yorick; Reeka; Wolfgir; Sir Tainly; Wolfgir.

page 4. Stealthy in kilt; Charlie with friends; Stealthy with his wife Marnie; Stealthy with Marnie; Larry and newborn Marybeth; Larry and Marybeth; Asphyxiate on Uluru; KdogRex and mother; KdogRex; Kdogrex in Saudi Arabia; Sir Taliesin; Asphyxiate and girlfriend.

page 5. Asphyxiate; JJ and daughter Amanda; Dog of War; Dog of War; JJ’s daughter; JJ’s daughter; JJ’s daughter; Bilqis; Bilqis and husband; Azreall; View from Memnoch’s balcony; View from Memnoch’s balcony.

page 6. Rikard as a baby; Asphyxiate at party; Leningrad view from Cloudy; Cloudy in Russia; Charean; Melusine in Italy; Melusine; Melusine and boyfriend Sebastian; Turbovee and wife Tina; Turbovee’s parrots; Entreri; Aurican and his girlfriend.

page 7. LadyRae and son Will; LadyRae and son; Rikard’s snowboard; Cloudy’s House; Cloudy’s backyard; Donut, Lanesra and friends; Bahamut and prom date; Slackerboy with dog Dominique; Slackerboy; Slackerboy; Slackerboy’s desk; Slackerboy’s cat Ani.

page 8. Slackerboy’s cat; Slackerboy’s cat Obi; Slackerboy’s purple hair; RudeDawg with friend; LadyRae; LadyRae; LadyRae’s son; Charlie and friends; Lord of Alcohol’s hammer; Lord of Alcohol; JJ’s pizza; Lord Shield.

page 9. Ertai; Melusine; Melusine with father and boyfriend; Psychedelic Butterfly; Zeeke; Melusine and Yorick; Gwayne and his wife Cher; Sazerac; Azurewolf with sister Sage; Waluin; Waluin; Waluin.

page 10. Waluin’s book collection; Waluin and his cat Mr Boo; Waluin’s cat Morrie; Sagerider; Donut aged 4; Mouse; Lady Avalon; Lady Avalon and Sandra; Diablorex; Onthepequod’s son; Melusine with boyfriend; Melusine.

page 11. Milamber; Nick1979; Blademaster/Victor von Steiner; Grand Ranger; Ramon; de Ramon; y Ramon; Dawnchaser; Djinn Raffo; Djinn Raffo; Debiler; Conan.

page 12. Debiler; Debiler; Debiler’s band; Rikard; Rikard; Liliara; Tananda; Tananda; Epona; Epona; Memnoch and girlfriend Taryn; Memnoch and best mate Victoria.

page 13. Adam Warlock; SSJ4Sephiroth; Moridin; Sir Tainly; Sir Tainly; Nachtrafe; Arledrian/Sorceror Alex; Avatar; Dragonmage; Dragonmage; Dragonmage; Dragonmage.

page 14. Blade; Elif’s unborn daughter; Elif’s wife; Elif Godson; Larry and daughter; Larry’s daugher Marybeth; Marybeth; Marybeth; Marybeth; Marybeth; Marybeth; Diablorex.

page 15. Wolfgir; Jj’s daughter; JJ’s daughter; Mirac Honorguard; Mirac; Hiram Sedai; Prime2U; Kazara; Vaskez; Lord Shield with brother Stephen; Lord Shield; Skywalker.

page 16. Skywalker; Melusine; JJ’s daughter Amanda; Amanda; Amanda; Amanda; Amanda; Amanda; Larry at Halloween; Lord Shield as a kid; Bilqis and her friend Krip; Psychedelic Butterfly.

page 17. Vaskez; Jerome and family; Nachtrafe and Cloudbringer; Debaser with two friends; Tartlet; Choc Cake; MagiK; SSJ4Sephiroth; Strider; Memnoch's sister Maryrose; Lavindathar; Redblueflare; Tabitha Silverwill; Campino; adam warlock; Moiraine's party; Sir Byronas.

page 18. Moiraine's party; Neb; Sir Regin; Larry & Karen; Sir Regin; Garnet Falcondance; Groljach; Avatar; Eternity.

Page 19. Elif's kids; Lioness; Jorath Calar; Sir Exxon; Sir Exxon's dog; Smoothbrain; Morgeruat; AzureWolf; Durwyn.

Page 20. Scronan; Link; Galadria; Garnet Falcondance; Aelia Jusa; Sir Exxon; Eternity; Davros; Cerek.

Page 21. Memnoch at Christmas Party; Memnoch and Gwenny; Beaumanoir; Legolas; norompanlasolas; Linnea; Arledrian; Avatar and Rachel; Larry; Sir Morguerat and Christine; Justice; Downunda; Reeka; Kyly (Memnoch's friend); Ziroc with our new SERVER!!! (check it out!).

Page 22. Harkoliar; Spelca and Patrik; Spelca; LadyBlue and friends; LadyBlue; LadyBlue on rail; dizzy; Melusine and choir; Bruce the Aussie; Epona; the infamous Phil McCavity crew.

Page 23. The Phil McCavity crew; LennonCook; Black Knight and friend; Rudedawg; Charean; Milamber; Elif's house (?); Kathleen (Arledian's gf); Barry the Sprout; Lanthir.

Page 24. uss; LadyBlue; Glorfindel; Lady Zidane and family; Keia; Elif Godson; Downunda and friends; Bahamut and friend.

Page 25. Lord Shield; Eternity; Aviendha; vesselle; Neb; Aelia & Davros; Neb; dizzy's gf Jill; Heirophant and friends; Redblueflare and Deathkiller; Eternity; SirTainly.

Page 26. Eternity; Lifetime; Mouse.

</font>

Because some people have removed photos the listing isn't precise, but it's approximate to the nearest page.

Let's keep it going and growing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-17-2002, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Beaumanoir 12-03-2001 06:05 PM

Good Idea Saz, Its Always Hard To Find The People You Want!!!

Well Done!!

MILAMBER 12-03-2001 07:47 PM

Good job Melusine!! Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.

Melusine 12-04-2001 08:48 AM

Memny - maybe it would be a good idea to edit the original list every now and then yourself, instead of letting people post additions in this thread. It would give a much better overview, as well as keep the thread clean and spam-free. People could either PM you when they added a pic, or I could check Stealthy's Site periodically and give you updates myself [img]smile.gif[/img]
BTW Redblueflare tells me he's added a pic of himself [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just you wait until I get my Digital Camera...
MMUUHAHAHAHHA

*sorry* can't hold back the lure, the excitment, the incitment, the provocation, the carrot... BLAH

Donut 12-04-2001 10:14 AM

Memnoch, please edit page 7 to show 'Donut, Lanesra and friends'

Beaumanoir 12-04-2001 03:24 PM

Okaaay, I Said Well Done Saz And Milamber Said Well Done Melusine... Poor Memsie, Not Getting Any Credit.... :D

How Do I Get A Photo Of Me On There??? Oh Hang On, I Dont Have A Digital Camera, I Only Have A Webcam, So The Quality Would Be Bad. My Friend Has A Digital Camera, I'll Ask Him To Take One Of Me!

Memnoch 12-05-2001 03:38 AM

OK, I updated the first post to put in my sister Maryrose, Lavindathar, Tabitha Silverwill (what a cutie!) and Redblueflare (cool guitar!). Pages 17 and 18. Keep those snaps coming! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lioness 12-05-2001 07:27 AM

Reeka has been so kind as to give me her mailing addresxs, so it's possible you will see me up there at some point in the future. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW< Thanx guys for making the list! It really helps!

Cloudbringer 12-05-2001 07:31 AM

Hey Mems! Campino is added to page 18!