Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I need to raise $$$ for bandwidth and .... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74873)

Sazerac 05-09-2002 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yorick:
I didn't see that it had been resolved, and no-one had addressed what I was talking about. Sorry if I joined the conversation late, but I'm talking about a prevailing attitude that exists regardless of whether the issue existed or not.
The issue with what to use as fundraisers had been resolved, Yorick. I don't think the other issue will EVER be resolved...we seem to be a house divided on this issue. :(

-Saz

Sazerac 05-09-2002 12:15 PM

LOL Mems, we posted at the same time! GMTA. [img]smile.gif[/img]

MagiK 05-09-2002 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Epona:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Well not everyone's as enlightened as you, Yorick [img]smile.gif[/img]

I take it from that that because I have a problem with it I am unenlightened? Or perhaps I just have a different perspective due to my social background, which of course can easily be dismissed out of hand. Because everyone knows poor people are stupid, otherwise they'd be rich, wouldn't they?

Perhaps we should just have 2 ranks - 'Enlightened Brotherhood' and 'The Great Unwashed'. No guesses as to which I'd be in.
:mad:
</font>[/QUOTE]I think they were just joking and not aiming barbs at you [img]smile.gif[/img]

But you are wrong about one thing...we would need 3 classes [img]smile.gif[/img] The enlightend, the heathen, and the GD(*^&*(&*(&(* Conservative republicans [img]smile.gif[/img] heheheh

Memnoch 05-09-2002 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mreball:
test http://www.geocities.com/hcjohnson99/dark1.jpg
[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

What is this? What are you doing, mreball?

If you're testing an image, mind creating a thread for it and deleting it once you've got it working? It's not the best manners to test in the middle of a discussion thread.

Grojlach 05-09-2002 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*CB grabs LS, Diablo, Groj, Epona and GenieBoy in a group hug and gooses LS* :D
Can't... breathe... need... air...
[img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

Yorick 05-09-2002 12:29 PM

So let's look at this bizarre situation. Now people are making a big deal over me saying it's not a big deal. :rolleyes:

I was neither for nor against! You're attacking Switzerland! All I was suggesting was that people GET SOME PERSPECTIVE. ;) Sheesh.

Can I remind people that the best way to let something drop is to not post? There's been now what seven posts saying to drop it!

As I said.

Sorry for entering the conversation late. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 05-09-2002 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yorick:
So let's look at this bizarre situation. Now people are making a big deal over me saying it's not a big deal. :rolleyes:

I was neither for nor against! You're attacking Switzerland! All I was suggesting was that people GET SOME PERSPECTIVE. ;) Sheesh.

Can I remind people that the best way to let something drop is to not post? There's been now what seven posts saying to drop it!

As I said.

Sorry for entering the conversation late. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yorick...you're a character. :D

MagiK 05-09-2002 12:57 PM

OOops sorry, didn't see the "time to play" post [img]smile.gif[/img] I was not intending to continue to agravate, I was just discussing [img]smile.gif[/img] no heat from this corner... [img]smile.gif[/img] on to other threads [img]smile.gif[/img] ...well on to lunch then other threads [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sazerac 05-09-2002 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mreball:
test http://www.geocities.com/hcjohnson99/dark1.jpg

[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

What is this? What are you doing, mreball?

If you're testing an image, mind creating a thread for it and deleting it once you've got it working? It's not the best manners to test in the middle of a discussion thread.
</font>[/QUOTE]FULLY agreed, Memnoch! I just took the liberty of deleting that little post myself.

Guys, PLEASE do not interrupt the flow of a thread to test a sig image. As Memnoch says, create a test thread and delete it once you get the sig the way you want it to do so.

Interrupting a thread to do that is like walking between two people engaged in a conversation, breaking wind really loudly, and then walking off without saying "Whoops!" or "'Scuse me!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

-Saz

Cloudbringer 05-09-2002 01:11 PM

*CB passes out Choc Mugs and IW teeshirts, prods Yorkick to SING and MagiK to PLAY and pokes Memsy just cuz she feels like it ;) *

There, now Epona, any one of these fine gentlemen or that gasping one over there who somehow escaped the group goose..er hug.. is available to help close the door on the debate. I'm ordering up the party favors... you think they should be MOUSE on a mousepad or Z on a coaster? Hmmm.. you know.. a genie keyring'd be cute... how about BK and LS on boxers... ;)

Sazzie! The vulture is cracking me up! :D