Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   "Know Your Neighbor" - an IronWorks Trivia Game (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84193)

Cerek the Barbaric 02-12-2003 11:28 AM

<font color="plum">This is a game I thought of to help the members here get to know one another a little better and have fun doing it.

<font color="palegreen">How do you play?</font> Very simple. An IronWorks member will ask a "trivia question" about themselves and the rest of us try to answer. Whoever gets the answer right gets to ask the next question.

There are only two rules to follow:
1) The question must be about yourself, and
2) It must be something that could be answered through common knowledge of your posts (ie, a favorite hobby, pet, band, etc) OR something you have mentioned in a recent post. That way, others can SEARCH for the answers if they need to.

Alright, one last rule - <font color=yellow><h3>HAVE FUN!!!</h3></font>

I will start this round.

<font color=lime>How many children do I have?</font></font>

[ 02-12-2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]

Cloudbringer 02-12-2003 11:34 AM

Three [img]smile.gif[/img] The newest one is now in the 'spare room' you had in the house.

So I guess I should go now?

What nickname did Memnoch first saddle me with?

wellard 02-12-2003 11:43 AM

Mmmm, tough question but a wild stab in the dark would be.... " [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] merchant" :D

Gee that was a cheap shot [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

Good idea for a quiz Cerek! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

Larry_OHF 02-12-2003 11:43 AM

<font color=skyblue>Grrr! I am sure I know this! I apologize if wrong, but did not Memnoch hook you with StormCloud? That is when signature picks were beginning to become popular for the first time, and you decided to put [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] in your sig, didn't you? Then I was wanting one after you got that one!</font>

[ 02-12-2003, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Night Stalker 02-12-2003 11:49 AM

I thought it was "Cloudy" ....

WillowIX 02-12-2003 11:55 AM

An I though it was Storm Queen at first.

Anyway I will ask a question. How many sisters have I got? (I am sure I have posted this.)

Edit: Horatio, wroooong! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

[ 02-12-2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

Horatio 02-12-2003 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
An I though it was Storm Queen at first.

Anyway I will ask a question. How many sisters have I got? (I am sure I have posted this.)

I'll go out on a limb here and say 3 (It just pops right into my head for some reason :D )

Ok....what was the phrase that I used to use to greet Johnny (no profanity, please ;) )

Cerek the Barbaric 02-12-2003 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
Ok....what was the phrase that I used to use to greet Johnny (no profanity, please ;) )
<font color="plum">Was it <font color="white">"Happy Birthday, dude"</font>?
</font>

Cerek the Barbaric 02-12-2003 12:22 PM

<font color="plum">Glad to see so many responses so quickly, but remember to WAIT until you get the right answer before asking a question of your own. I want everyone to enjoy themselves and I want each of you to have a chance to ask questions of your own, but I don't want so many questions that we can't keep up with them all.

The questions that we are currently trying to answer are:
1) What nickname did <font color=red>Memnoch</font> give to <font color=lavender>Cloudbringer</font>?
2) How many sisters does <font color=lime>WillowIX</font> have?
3) How did <font color=white>Horatio</font> greet <font color=silver>Johnny</font>?

Let's get these answered and then we'll move on to some more.</font>

[ 02-12-2003, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]

harleyquinn 02-12-2003 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
Happy Birthday, dude. Just make sure you don't fart dust anytime soon, you old codger :D
Happy Birthday, mate [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Is this the answer to number 3?? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]