Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Where are you all??? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50958)

Kylle 02-19-2001 06:10 PM

So I would go away for only one day (very busy yesterday!) and all the names I would not recognise...Where have you all gone??? Did you one and all go out and get lives? (My friend would say I sit and write here because 'I have no life') But I would answer her that my life is not so bad...

Valen, thanks for all the smileys! I will bump the thread for you...

(Cloudbringer blue sad-face is : ( without space )

Melusine 02-19-2001 06:13 PM

Kylle no there seems to be a kind of crash...If you click the thread you will notice that they're actually different ones with the wrong names attached!
Read the New Sig and the other "new" threads and you'll see what I mean

Also hi! I think we haven't met yet, have we?
Nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum!

Kylle 02-19-2001 06:57 PM

Thank you, Melusine...Do they fix this soon?

Melusine 02-19-2001 07:15 PM

Let's hope so...Memnoch just let Ziroc know about this, so we'll just have to wait and see...
We've been through this several times before though, so we'll eventually get over it this time as well!

Memnoch 02-19-2001 07:27 PM

Will be fixed very soon I hope.

WAH. 02-19-2001 07:42 PM

Thats some relief!

Wah. 02-19-2001 07:52 PM

Now, we're twiddling our thumbs and hopefully some sense will come out of this. The jerome thread.....my story thread!! Ergh, I don't want to think about it

Cloudbringer 02-19-2001 08:00 PM

Kylle, I'm here! The whole place looks like a scrambled egg-fest! Is that a parentheses after a colon? regular,square bracket or what? WOW, it worked! Thanks!

Melusine 02-19-2001 08:04 PM

Wah don't worry some threads are still here, just under wrong headings! I think the Problems INstalling thread is actually your story thread

Ladyzekke 02-19-2001 08:16 PM

Kylle - Hello again! I am like everyone here sitting and wondering when this will all clear up. Never have seen this particular problem before here on the Board. Might take Ziroc a bit of time to figure out. At least we have managed to all gathered together like so much geese!!

Melusine - Nice to see you again! Did the painting go OK, are you finished yet?

Wah - I know how you feel! I had a chain story thread going that had been recently added to that I never got a chance to read earlier today. No telling where it is right now! ARRRR!!

Cloudbringer, I like your cloud pic!! Better than that lumbering elemental thingy! Didn't really look too ladylike you know? Too bad there aren't any cool female pics to choose from. Hey, I think Stealt-Yinn had one a few months ago... hehehe!