Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Clan Role Call !!! If you are a Clan Leader, you had better post here! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61534)

Larry_OHF 03-11-2002 09:49 AM

<font color=skyblue>
Alright you clans...You answered my role call the last time we did this, yet I am not seeing any activity from you.

So, here we are again. I want the Clan master only to speak up for himself, or if that is not possible, then you as a clan member need to contact him/her and have that clanmaster PM me or e-mail me.

I will give this two weeks from today, then I am cleaning up the clan records.

Good luck to all of you, and remember, the way to keep your clan alive is to be here making threads.

No clan threads = no clan.

Why have a clan that does nothing?</font>

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]</p>

Legolas 03-11-2002 01:47 PM

Legolas reporting for the Ranger Protectors.

Beaumanoir 03-11-2002 03:13 PM

(Hehehe, How Did You Think Of Such A Good Idea Larry? How Clever Of You [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;) )

The Ort Are As Active As Ever And Are Still Not Really Taking This Clan Lark Seriously ;) We're Just Having Fun And Being A Clan... Sorta, As Are Clan Building Just Got Blew Up From An Explosion With An Over Shook Champagne Bottle!! :D (But We Rebuilt it!!) :D

Sir Exxon 03-12-2002 11:56 AM

<font color="gold">Exon here, reporting in for HGOS.</font>

see ya!

Elif Godson 03-12-2002 01:19 PM

Roger and wilco Sir. I have been having a lot of real life issue's as of late that have been keeping me busy. The Alsb is still active although 95% of the roster doesnt post there anymore.

LennonCook 03-14-2002 03:45 AM

<font color=lightgreen>This is Merlin, reporting for duty, SIR!! :D :D
(always wanted to say that :D :D ... and yes, this means that the Order of Merlin is active.)</font>

Lioness 03-17-2002 09:09 AM

Here sir! TOTS Twilight Warrior and Guildmistress here sir!

And at the moment, there's a secret infiltration, but I can't tell you where because there's someone in this thread who is a member of that clan... :angel:

Asphyxiate 03-26-2002 11:55 AM

I am a clan in my own mind. Does that count?

Larry_OHF 03-26-2002 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Asphyxiate:
I am a clan in my own mind. Does that count?
<font color=skyblue>Sure! As long as it stays that way!! ;) </font>

Larry_OHF 03-26-2002 08:54 PM

I am of course extending the due date because of the recent down times. I wanna be fair to everyone. And I would also really enjoy knowing which clans no longer exist, so that we can make the needed adjustments and all that stuff that I don't know how to explain.
;)