Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Unofficial Ironworks M.I.A. thread (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96973)

Dreamer128 12-17-2006 07:34 PM

Browsing the archieves for some 'classical' topics left me wondering, which long time members have vanished over the years, never to be heard from again? By now, I believe half the members of the Order of the Holy Flame (may it never be extingished) ;) and the HADB have gone missing. What happened to people like Ertai, Lord Shield, Lioness, Jerome, Reeka, Tancred, etc. Have to left for Realms Unknown, where the drinks are free and people still debate religion? Or are they lost in Limbo, somewhat dissapointed that no one has mounted a rescue. Who is willing to join me in compiling a list of IW-VIP's and their last known wherabouts?

johnny 12-17-2006 07:43 PM

Reeka is a big Mystery, she doesn't even post on her own forum anymore, which left me thinking she and Bardan broke up, and are both no longer active on the known forums. Someone correct me if i'm wrong here though.

Lord Shield's story is not such a mystery, as some of you may remember, he got permanently banned from IW. He got involved in an online Romance with another IW reject, Purre, a girl from Finland. Last time i've heard or seen anything from the both of them, was when Lord Shield actually moved to Finland to go live with her. I wouldn't know if they are still a couple today, because i haven't seen them online anymore.

[ 12-17-2006, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: johnny ]

Sir Goulum 12-17-2006 09:34 PM

Where the devil is Sir Exxon?

[ 12-17-2006, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]

SecretMaster 12-17-2006 10:53 PM

Well I don't know if anyone remember KT Ong. I knew him pretty decently and then he just randomly disappeared one day. I still wonder what happened to him. His signature always had something weight-lifting related...

The.Relics Avatar 12-17-2006 11:32 PM

Our Lord of Alcohol is apparrently ensconced in the abbyss that is Warcraft.

Illumina Drathiran'ar 12-18-2006 12:21 AM

Some have vanished and I know where they went... But whatever happened to Donut?

ZFR 12-18-2006 02:31 AM

What about Pirengle?

Illumina Drathiran'ar 12-18-2006 02:38 AM

Oh man, I miss her something fierce.

Link 12-18-2006 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SecretMaster:
Well I don't know if anyone remember KT Ong. I knew him pretty decently and then he just randomly disappeared one day. I still wonder what happened to him. His signature always had something weight-lifting related...
But I can't remember KT Ong as a 'legendary Ironworker', sorry.

How about Caleb? Azurewolf? Melusine? Sazerac? Charlie?

Rikard T'Aranaxz 12-18-2006 04:22 AM

asphyxiate and legolas (the dutch legolas from groningen. the 7th dutch legolas from groningen...)

and not to forget Moni and her bf Nahk or Khan (i forgot which was the real nick and which was the mocking nick)

ah good times :|